Other teamates stupidity

KamachoMcSagget

Mar 22, 2009
UNFORTUNATLY, I was going to say that my teamates always leave me hanging in Halo 3, so sorry to be a spoilsport. I normaly don't use my headset, so I've never been called out on anything by them.

Ganado_Headshot

Jan 13, 2009
In Gears of War, I decided I'd change it up a little bit, and try sniping. So I'm trying to avoid getting shot by a shotgun, and some fag swoops out of nowhere to pick it up. He then takes it over to a ledge, and gets his head popped. The gun itself then fell off the ledge, and was lost forever.

Cesasse

Apr 18, 2009
Bored Tomatoe said:
Idiots who think L4D is CounterStrike. "OMG LOOK AT MEH! I'Z KILLIN TEH MOST ZOMBAZ!"
"Hey! Over here dude, a hunter got me." "OMG FuKIN NOOB!!! LOLZ!" *friend gets me up* *hunter pounces the asshole guy* "WTF HAX!"
Personally I play the exact role of dealing with Specials. Something about that job and the hunting rifle appeals to me.

Same game, really - I did something stupid or something. Probably forgot to crouch, and I hear really soft talking over voice - I can't hear the people saying what they're trying to say. So I turn up the sound, but by the time I've done that they've shot me in the back repeatedly at point blank with the auto-shotgun.
"Hey, what the hell?"
"You weren't listening."
"The sound was off, you coulda given me a moment!"
"Not my problem."

That sort of callousness is most unbecoming of a team game.

CyberAkuma

Elite Member
Nov 27, 2007
I love it when playing on a TeamFortress 2 map - I'm on the defending team and 80% of our team consist of scouts.
Just fucking great...

theshadowed1

Apr 10, 2009
I was playing COD 4 hardcore TDM and a teammate starts sprayind every where killing no one and giving away our position and then joy of joys he ran out of ammo so he stabbed me got my ammo and repeated spraying, eventually I headshotted him with a barrat point blank range I ROFL'd but he just left

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Not me personally, but me and my roommate were online in a Halo 3 team slayer match. He get's the sword and some guy on our team shoots him in the back of the head a few times and the beats him down just so he can get the sword. I promptly threw a plasma grenade at him and he was kicked from the game.

jaccy

Jul 14, 2008
gears of war, when people take the power weapons (boomer, hammer and the like) and insist on using them in the worst situations and dying painfully.

and also when you are down and people run past you to go and fight loads of the other team without picking you up.....then die. rawrr

freetogoodhome

Mar 2, 2008
I think I can answer both parts of this thread.

I was just in a game where our teammates thought that OUR warthog was a danger to our team and decided to blow it up, with me in it.

Viking_IV

Feb 11, 2009
I remember something hilarious on Left 4 Dead. The player wasn't on my team, but it was still pretty stupid.

He was one of the survivors and I had just spawned as the Tank. In the midst of zombies running around and survivors being picked off by specials, I see one guy standing perfectly still, facing away from me. So I charged him and smashed him into the wall. He did nothing, so I finished the job.

Then, after I had turned him into a pile of red paste, I see in the chat window words that will remain with me forever:

"Ohh, the Tank arrived? I had my MP3 on so I didn't hear the Tank entrance music."

If that isn't stupid, I don't know what is.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Valhalla on halo 3, and the team is composed of me, a couple of friends and a randomer.
Me and one of my friends had a thing going where we'd take the warthog for a spin since i'm good at driving them and hes a decent gunner. We'd generally rack up a nice few kills.

So we told the randomer to leave that for us. No such luck.
The match starts and this guy races to the warthog, only to deliberately blow the damn thing up.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
JakCurse said:
or just people in general taking any powerful weapon/vehicle and being super bad with it.
I concur, this is similar to the sniper in Gears of War - if you can't use power wepons - don't pick them up in the middle of a ranked game...yet people insist on letting their team lose.

Azzaevil

Jun 26, 2008
In MGO i left hanging in the capture mission really fucking sucks being the only guy to do it by myself agaist 5 to 10 people.:mad:

devildog1170

Apr 17, 2009
1. Everyone I've played Killzone 2 with. I could be rushing ahead and racking all the kills, and my teammates would just sit there waiting for the Mona Lisa to wink before they moved.

2. Honestly, if you don't want idiots, play GTA IV online. There was a gay couple (men) playing, and there were no rants of homophobia from 12 random strangers. Also, I have never met a little kid on there.

Antiparticle

Dec 8, 2008
It's already been said, but I want to mention Gears of War 2 again. Examples include:

* one person hogging the power weapons/grenades every single round
* people running straight past you without reviving you
* people who run up and steal your kill
* people who quit in the middle of a match

And of course generally people all trying to be Rambo instead of acting as a team and supporting each other.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
The powerups really bother me.

Kids who go for quad damage in TDM and get killed right away.

Things like that.

BF1942, the planes thing really bothered me, especially people that enjoy turning around and bombing our carriers.

The usual.

Warcraft 3 when they don't know what C&C means. Random team is hilarious in that game though.

RH3INLAND.

Apr 18, 2009
People on XBL can be pretty bad at times, but on Halo 3 they are fairly good, nobody really just hangs back and lets other people do the work, so you don't need to worry about having to be a one man team.

The thing that really pisses me off is when people block doors or vents or something in shooters, and they could easily move to let me through, but just stand there and get me killed.

Or people trying to be the one man team, Rambo.

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
xbox live is chock full of retards who are constantly throwing out racial slurs, and being dicks in multiplayer. if only MS could work on fixing this, because if they did, xbox live would be fantastic. still, there are always going to be dickheads on any online service you go to. live just has a little extra.

4x2

Mar 26, 2009
Halo 1 online. Nothing like taking a shotgun blast to the head from a team member. Just as you have a clear shot with the sniper rifle. All because the other guy wants your gun. Sigh.

LongLiveourMachine

Apr 4, 2009
"Most of them are probably 12 year olds angtsy kids so that be why."
gammar nazi to the rescue
correct sentence
"Most of my team mates were probably 12 year old,in their coming of age. Going through a dark period in there adolence life. So because of their moodness I lost my match. It all their fault and none of mine. Now good day to you fellow escaptians."