Own The Director's Cut Of Captain America On DVD This May

OldRat

Dec 9, 2009
WolfThomas said:
Honestly I rathered be flicked in the nuts really hard than see that movie. I was going to say something like "eat glass" but I hate hyperbole.
Eating ground glass is actually not fatal. At least in small doses. So I'll go with that.

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
vansau said:
It isn't common knowledge, but this summer's Captain America movie is actually the second time Steve Rogers has appeared on the silver screen.
This will actually be the 4th time Captin America hit the silver screen. The first 2 times were in the 70's with Reb Brown.

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
I saw this. It's bad. Real bad. Problem is, it's not bad enough to be "so bad it's good."

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
Wabblefish said:
Never watched the original movie myself but if it really is a better version then I'd be interested to see what everyone else has to say.

Also whats with the hype of this new Captain America movie coming out? Is it because Movie Bob thinks it's good (and I assume he has pretty good movie taste) or is there a good trailer out there somewhere?
A good trailer came out during The Superbowl. It isn't the longest, but it definitely gave us a satisfactory taste. One word: AWESOME!

Also, it's effin Cappy! I know Brits, Canadians, and friends in Italy who love Cappy more than their 'national superhero.'

In all fairness, Union Jack's origins and story up to date is retarded...

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
zombie711 said:
vansau said:
It isn't common knowledge, but this summer's Captain America movie is actually the second time Steve Rogers has appeared on the silver screen.
This will actually be the 4th time Captin America hit the silver screen. The first 2 times were in the 70's with Reb Brown.
Silver screen means movie theaters. The Reb Brown movies were made for TV and were basically unsuccessful pilots.