Owning Halo Provides Unique "Flair" in Halo: Reach

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Calhoun347 said:
I'm not even sure how I feel about this. On the one hand. Awesome, on the other, they completely abandoned the PC.

It almost seems a slap in the face to us PC gamers.
Every time I see "Abandoned us PC owners" my blood boils.

And this is for the PC, not the xbox. Your fine.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Yeah, I own a copy of the PC version, and I did play it online once or twice back when it was fairly new. I suppose that qualifies it for the Reach stuff?

*shrugs*

Well, I don't give a flying duck about Halo anyway. The first game was enough to turn me off from the franchise.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Scrumpmonkey said:
Combat Evolved is still one of the finest FPS games ever made.
That's a dirty lie. It was sloppily put together with loads of nasty shortcuts taken to finish the campaign on time. All it had going for it was the weapon handling system, which has been replicated and improved a hundred times over in more recent shooters.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
I still have my old Halo 1 and 2 copys for xbox lying around, and I dont get anything >.>...

Ah well, probably nothing major, just somethign next to your gamer tag.

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
JediMB said:
Scrumpmonkey said:
That's a dirty lie. It was sloppily put together with loads of nasty shortcuts taken to finish the campaign on time. All it had going for it was the weapon handling system, which has been replicated and improved a hundred times over in more recent shooters.
Wow way to be a downer, do you have to flame him for liking something?

OT: Well that sucks, I have 1&2 for xbox, why don't I get cool free things?

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Cody211282 said:
JediMB said:
Scrumpmonkey said:

You use the word "flame". I don't think you know what it means.

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
JediMB said:
Cody211282 said:
JediMB said:
Scrumpmonkey said:

I only use it because trolling sounded a bit excessive.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Wait, the multiplayer on Halo 1 is still up and working... yet they had to turn Halo 2 multiplayer off for XBL. What is Microsoft's problem?

Strange how Microsoft treats their fans, Halo 1 came out on PC, Halo 2 came out much belated on PC and no sign of Halo 3 on PC at all. But then Bungie turn around and says "oh, we're goign to reward our greatest fans who've been following us since the early days on PC"

Well they aren't following any more!

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Cody211282 said:
JediMB said:
Cody211282 said:
JediMB said:
Scrumpmonkey said:

You should try "expressed an opinion". Perhaps with an added "in a jokingly crude manner". Disagreeing is allowed on the Internet, you know. Furthermore...

Flaming:
Attacking someone's person with insults and/or expletives.

Trolling:
Expressing a provocative idea one does not really believe in, simply to "stir shit up".

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
awwwww that is kinda sad its only for PC gamers. Maybe a bouns of flair for ODST owners? Or Halo Wars since REACH was referenced alot in that game?

Just ideas, just ideas.

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
JediMB said:
Cody211282 said:
JediMB said:
Cody211282 said:
JediMB said:
Scrumpmonkey said:

You should try "expressed an opinion". Perhaps with an added "in a jokingly crude manner". Disagreeing is allowed on the Internet, you know. Furthermore...

Flaming:

Trolling:
Expressing a provocative idea one does not really believe in, simply to "stir shit up".
No you pretty much called him a liar for saying what he thought, that implies that your right, and since it's an opinion your not.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Cody211282 said:
JediMB said:
Cody211282 said:
JediMB said:
Cody211282 said:
JediMB said:
Scrumpmonkey said:

Flaming:

Trolling:
No you pretty much called him a liar for saying what he thought, that implies that your right, and since it's an opinion your not.
No, I didn't call him a liar. I said "that's a dirty lie". Does anyone actually say "dirty lie" and mean it? Super seriously?

Well, here's a translation for you: it means that I strongly disagree with what he said.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
"No Pandalisk, dont buy it on PC, get it on console"

Ha, you see, i planned this from the start when i purchased it for PC all those years ago, now, Where's that CD-key?