Owning Halo Provides Unique "Flair" in Halo: Reach

rileyrulesu

Jun 15, 2009
hollllllllyyyyyyy crap. as SOON as i finished reading this i had 1 thought, "i wonder where my cd case is is, i'll never find it", before it FELL ON MY FOOT. it's an omen. i am creeped out.

bloodshed113094

Jul 16, 2010
It makes sense because halo combat evolved came out for the pc with so much more than halo for the x box multiplayer wise. now stop whining that halo ditched the pc. it makes sense to stop making it for the pc because so few people have money for a new pc that they buy a 360 instead because it doesn't have to hold all the shit a pc does. if they had pc versions of every halo game, it would be stupid, because a good 3/4 of them wouldnt be bought and would mean a bad outcome. plus, you would probobly have to have the full version of windows 7 so you would be up the river without a paddle.

bloodshed113094

Jul 16, 2010
one last thing about this. This bitching is pointless. I got my 2nd copy of halo a year ago used. seriously they literally were at walmart just a couple months back and they don't sell for more than 20 bucks on ebay... for now. stop the yapping and if you realy want it go get a copy off ebay before the prices jump

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
Darkness62 said:
ColdStorage said:
I bought Halo 1 and 2 on PC and I can safely say that Halo 2 didn't work, it was jumpy at the best of times and that was using a superb PC, shame really as Halo CE was fantastic in a much higher resolution.

Would you mind sharing your PC key with someone, its not nice that your keeping it without using it, unless your lying to get attention. Of course no one can force you too, but being nice to your fellow man is well... nice!.
Are you really that stupid? but here is my key for the first to use it.

FUHQ-D133-A555-H0L3

Perhaps you should check out a EULA sometime? Also of course I have it, how else would I know it is a mediocre, generic, dumbed down FPS?
Your CD key amuses me, I applaud your ingenuity.
Also I wonder why no one else picked up on it...

Kyuubi Fanatic

Insane Fanboy
Feb 22, 2010
Whaaa? The last time I played Halo CE on my pc was back in 2007. I didn't have an xbox or anything back then, and got my 360 in 2008. How the hell is bungie gonna know if I qualify or not?

I'm not really concerned if I get some unidentified piece of potentially unnoticeable flair, but I can't fathom what system they would use to find out. I would assume via the bungie forums, but I wasn't aware you could register Halo CE on it so...

whycantibelinus

Sep 29, 2009
At first was going to go off about how this is lame because I have been a Halo fan since 2002. Then I realized that I am not a Halo fan for stupid little stuff like this, but for the gameplay. Not a big deal now that I think of it that way. It will be hilarious to see people getting furious about this though.

I thought that Gearbox were the ones who ported Halo to PC though? I have played it before and Gearbox always flashes up there. The only way I think Bungie was involved with the port was by a company made up of former Bungie employee's made some maps for it. I could be mistaken though.