Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures Review

NoShoes

New member
Aug 15, 2013
171
0
0
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures Review

Pac-Man is a good snack, but won?t leave you satisfied.

Read Full Article
 

Jimothy Sterling

New member
Apr 18, 2011
5,976
0
0
I quite liked this game. Felt it went above and beyond a game licensed off the back of a kid's cartoon. Xbox 360 version, at least. I never did try the 3DS one.
 

Story

Note to self: Prooof reed posts
Sep 4, 2013
905
0
0
It's interesting to hear they are making a cartoon out of Pac-Man. I never really considered him to be a main stay like Sonic.
Who know?
 

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
732
0
0
So it's just like the show then, a resounding eh. not bad, not good.

Do we really think this reboot is going to keep Pac-Man alive outside constant iterations of championship?
 

Product Placement

New member
Jul 16, 2009
475
0
0
NoShoes said:
Pac's been tasked with saving his homeland from the evil ghost Betrayus
Ok, so the game is not that bad but I can't help but to cringe at that name.

I mean, what else? On his journey, Pac has to fight many enemies, such as Badman, Nastious and Villain de Foe?
 

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
3,847
0
0
Jimothy Sterling said:
I quite liked this game. Felt it went above and beyond a game licensed off the back of a kid's cartoon. Xbox 360 version, at least. I never did try the 3DS one.
I was actually quite hoping this was a review of the console games. I found it quite disappointing that I had to get halfway through the review where a mention of holding the stylus clued me in that I was reading a review for the 3DS version. The version of the game being reviewed ought to be one of the first things on the page before the review proper even starts, not so far down the bottom of the page that even the score gets displayed before we find out what version is being discussed.

Nice to hear that the 360 (and presumably PS3) version is pretty good, though. I only heard of this game when the trophy list appeared on PS3T.org (Namco Bandai's complete lack of advertising strikes again!) and was wondering if it was any good.

Product Placement said:
NoShoes said:
Pac's been tasked with saving his homeland from the evil ghost Betrayus
Ok, so the game is not that bad but I can't help but to cringe at that name.

I mean, what else? On his journey, Pac has to fight many enemies, such as Badman, Nastious and Villain de Foe?
Can Villain de Foe be voiced by Willem Dafoe? ;p
 

Product Placement

New member
Jul 16, 2009
475
0
0
mjc0961 said:
Product Placement said:
NoShoes said:
Pac's been tasked with saving his homeland from the evil ghost Betrayus
Ok, so the game is not that bad but I can't help but to cringe at that name.

I mean, what else? On his journey, Pac has to fight many enemies, such as Badman, Nastious and Villain de Foe?
Can Villain de Foe be voiced by Willem Dafoe? ;p
It goes without saying.

Also, that was the joke
 

NoShoes

New member
Aug 15, 2013
171
0
0
*rose tinted nostalgia mode activated* anyone else remember the days when hardcore gamers were the ones who clocked pacman?