Pac-Man Trashes France

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Ah, saw this a few days ago. Hi-larious! That supermarket chase scene is amazing.

SUCH a douchebag! Gotta love 'im

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
Hahaha at the disclaimer! When will that joke get old! The unrivaled wit!

I do think you should make similar disclaimers for dealing with all other nationalities though. Nazi jokes if it deals with Germany, fat jokes if it deals with the US and communist jokes if it deals with Russia. Originality is for losers. Real humor comes from repeating the same thing over and over.

bue519

Oct 3, 2007
Cpt_Oblivious said:
He got owned by that golfer :D

Otherwise great.
Yeah, I really can't believe that dude hit pac man with a golf club for taking a ball. Either way great movie.

bue519

Oct 3, 2007
Dectilon said:
Hahaha at the disclaimer! When will that joke get old! The unrivaled wit!

I do think you should make similar disclaimers for dealing with all other nationalities though. Nazi jokes if it deals with Germany, fat jokes if it deals with the US and communist jokes if it deals with Russia. Originality is for losers. Real humor comes from repeating the same thing over and over.
Well when you build an impenetrable set of bunkers and don't cut off the one point that the an old enemy has used time and again to invade, people will make fun of you for a while.

KDR_11k

Feb 10, 2009
What's with the constant ragging on the French surrenders? Do you make fun of the Japanese for surrendering after the US annihilated a few of their cities? Do you think it would have helped them in any way to stand there and tell Hitler of all people that he has to pry the country from your cold, dead hands?

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
KDR_11k said:
What's with the constant ragging on the French surrenders?
I don't get it either, the Blitzkrieg was (at first) very effective, there wasn't much they could do initially.
But they did accomplish a lot against the Nazis during the occupation (Resistence), so I think the French did their fair share of damage to defeat the regime!

Thanks for the translation, ShadowKirby!

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Edit: Argh didn't check that someone had already put the translation up.

Plus ragging on France's surrender in WW2 is wrong for many reasons. First off they were very hard hit by the WW1 so they didn't want to put their country through that much trouble again by fighting a second. Furthermore the Resistance did pretty well and deserves some respect.

Just my two cents. And on the video itself. Wow...pure awesomeness

Angron

Jul 15, 2008
i thought it was quite funny, altho i prob would have thought it was funnier if he just ran round plces rather than annoyng people. just seeing everybodys confused faces rather than angry faces would have done it.

Zer_

Rocket Scientist
Feb 7, 2008
I like "Fiesta" and of course the "Foot" which is Soccer to you Americans. :)

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
*Note - We at The Escapist would like to offer a disclaimer and would never dream of impugning the noble French tradition of surrendering upon the first sight of conflict. They can't defeat you if you don't fight in the first place, right?

YOU CAN'T CATCH WHAT'S NOT THERE!

I think I'll use that some day. Do you mind?

Skeleon said:
KDR_11k said:
I don't get it either, the Blitzkrieg was (at first) very effective, there wasn't much they could do initially.
But they did accomplish a lot against the Nazis during the occupation (Resistence), so I think the French did their fair share of damage to defeat the regime!

They had 9 months to retaliate. They didn't, and then Hitler defeated them.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
Aw man! I was meant to spend this morning revising, I spent it watching his videos instead... Damn internets...

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
Abedeus said:
Skeleon said:
KDR_11k said:

They had 9 months to retaliate. They didn't, and then Hitler defeated them.
Godwins law, pack man to nazi's in less than 40 posts.