Pages in your inbox.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
How many pages of PM's do you have in your inbox?

To check you can just go to your inbox and hit the ">" at the bottom of the page.

Do you read all your messages immediately or do you let quotes, group notifications, chat messages, etc pile up?

At present I have 81[footnote]I probably had more but I do 'bookkeeping' and delete pages of PM's in order to find the 10 or 11 messages I purposely forwarded to myself so I wouldn't forget things... Yeah, I'm doing that right now, hence the thread.[/footnote] pages.

GO! XD

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
None, i read the PM, and delete it once it loses any value to me. So my inbox is basically empty at all times.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
I am currently sitting pretty on 4 pages. I don't really pm anybody or delete anything...

And yes, I check messages immediately, once I know of there presence.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I've only got 5 pages. I don't really delete anything and I don't PM people very often. I spend a lot more time on the threads and in groups as my post count will show.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
TestECull said:
I read them immediately, then let them pile up. I don't delete anything.
I do the exact same thing.

-------------------

Inbox: 8 pages.

Quoted: 5 pages.

All groups I'm a member of combined: 5 pages.

Not impressive, but then again, I'm not incredibly social.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Normal? Two. I've only got a few friends, don't get PMs, and don't have many badges.

Quoted? Four. I'm a forum nut by my very nature, and many of my real life friends complain about my obsession to /g/ and /a/ on 4chan.

TF2 group? Less than a full page. And it was the second group I joined. Do they post news often?

MLP group? Two. And I joined about 3 weeks ago. Who's a major brony? I'm a major brony.

Also, I have Equestria Daily favorited, but not homepaged. That honor is reserved for you guys! ^_^

CaptainKoala

Elite Member
May 23, 2010
TLS14 said:
2 pages. I've only been here since March (I joined because of LRR, not March Mayhem, btw), but I'm really active on the forums, so that's probably why I've been quoted so much.
Well allow me to add another message to your inbox, good sir.

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
I tend to read them immediately, though I don't really bother deleting them.
Like 54 pages or so.

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
I only have 8 PMs (I never delete mine, by the way). The rest are either badge awards or infractions. XD

Not much of a people person, I guess. :-/ I've always been like that.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I always read a PM upon recieving it and never let pages get more than five pages. PM inbox currently has 83 (read) posts, tons of them simply are friend requests or confirmations.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
The only things I delete are system messages. I have kept every single PM I've ever received.
So I've got 440 pages worth of conversations.
Edit: FWAHAHAHA I KILLED YOUR THREAD, REDDY :p

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Right now I've only got 10 pages. I used to delete all my messages but I started keeping them in December.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
I only have a page of PM's, I used to delete them upon reading, apart from a few more important ones, but now, I don't bother.

As for everything else - read = deleted.