Panda Poop May Solve World Energy Crisis

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
Pandaman1911 said:
jamiedf said:
great, now we have to try and save the little fucks, i already didnt like pandas, now the universe is just trying to piss us off by making them important, SCREW YOU UNIVERSE
The hell's wrong with pandas?!
dont know where to begin:
they are just plain stupid animals, they cant even look after themselves.
they are dieing as a species because they refuse to breed,
through generations of bad choices as a species they can now only survive on a foodstuff that provides so little nourishment they will starve if they dont consume it constantly.
when they finally do breed they usually end up killing there own offspring because !) the lack any strong maternal instinct, you can basically just take a panda cub and walk away with it, and 2) they lack the skills to teach there offspring to survive. they are just to thick to live and there on my list of animals i hate, they are tied with dolphins

Pandaman1911

Fuzzy Cuddle Beast
Jan 3, 2011
jamiedf said:
Pandaman1911 said:
jamiedf said:
great, now we have to try and save the little fucks, i already didnt like pandas, now the universe is just trying to piss us off by making them important, SCREW YOU UNIVERSE
through generations of bad choices as a species they can now only survive on a foodstuff that provides so little nourishment they will starve if they dont consume it constantly.
when they finally do breed they usually end up killing there own offspring because !) the lack any strong maternal instinct, you can basically just take a panda cub and walk away with it, and 2) they lack the skills to teach there offspring to survive. they are just to thick to live and there on my list of animals i hate, they are tied with dolphins
Gee, was kind of joking. You know, my username and avatar and whatnot.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Bout time those jerks started pulling their own weight.
Seriously, up until now Pandas have been a huge waste of resources that could be used to help more deserving species that are only endangered because of human interference and not their own pathetic-ness like the Komodo Dragon. But no, don't save the Komodos, save the cute little Pandas!

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
Pandaman1911 said:
jamiedf said:
Pandaman1911 said:
jamiedf said:
haha, i know, but pandas really wind me up, its strange, im laid back at almost anything, mention pandas or dolphins i will try to rip your head off

mastiffchild

May 27, 2010
jamiedf said:
Pandaman1911 said:
jamiedf said:
Pandaman1911 said:
jamiedf said:
haha, i know, but pandas really wind me up, its strange, im laid back at almost anything, mention pandas or dolphins i will try to rip your head off
Pandas are fine-but I'm with you 100% on the dolphin issue. They are one of the very few other animals actually capable of fucking up another species for a laugh(have you seen them play head tennis with little porpoises for example? They are NOT eating their smaller relatives)yet they get a universally good press. We get told how clever they are all the time but they can't talk to us or get things across any better than a dog can and when was the last bit of dolphin art or science you came across? Not anything they needed help with either. Also, i don't trust anyone or anything that looks like it's smiling all the damn time. What's the damage with the smiling? Do not like. As for the bloody clicks...

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Finally panda's are now useful and are no longer big lazy jerks thanks to science.

Versuvius

Apr 30, 2008
Why not just culture the bacteria and leave the panda out of this? A handful of shit will give us vats of the bacteria.

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
doesn't this just make it another non renewable resource as pandas are too derpy to mate?

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Trucken said:
.... I still hate pandas. Useless animal. Then again, maybe they're not so useless anymore.
Yeah, you never know what useless crap turns out can save the world.