Pandaria Player Livestreams Passion on TwitchTV

karoliso

Apr 14, 2009
REALLY losing hope for the Escapist now. First the "League of Legends Player Accidentally Streams Masturbation" and now this? Can't be bothered to put effort into researching something actually relevant to gaming? No journalistic integrity whatsoever.

redknightalex

Elusive Paragon
Aug 31, 2012
You think people would learn to check things like this when something you might not want other people to see happens. People get all up in arms about privacy and then they hand out all of their personal...stuff...without even knowing it.

At least my webcam, which is constantly off, is pointed to the back of my chair and my bathroom door. Lots to see there!

Faulty Turmoil

Nov 25, 2009
redknightalex said:
You think people would learn to check things like this when something you might not want other people to see happens. People get all up in arms about privacy and then they hand out all of their personal...stuff...without even knowing it.

At least my webcam, which is constantly off, is pointed to the back of my chair and my bathroom door. Lots to see there!
There will be if you leave the door open! :p

Though I suspect that people wouldn't enjoy that as much as what happened here.

JSoup

Jun 14, 2012
The language in this "news" is rather vague, yes? I assume he had sex on camera with his girlfriend, I don't see why that couldn't have just been said. We're all adults, cute euphemisms aren't needed.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
JSoup said:
The language in this "news" is rather vague, yes? I assume he had sex on camera with his girlfriend, I don't see why that couldn't have just been said. We're all adults, cute euphemisms aren't needed.
You assume age = maturity.

I can tell you first-hand that it doesn't.

JSoup

Jun 14, 2012
Ed130 said:
JSoup said:
You assume age = maturity.

I can tell you first-hand that it doesn't.
Mostly, I assume age means I can call an apple an apple and not be very concerned with those who don't get it. :D

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012

I don't see why it's a big deal. Don't all western youths (i.e. 19-32) have to have a video of them fucking on the internet? Isn't it some kind of law?

lapan

Jan 23, 2009
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
I don't understand this new Livstreaming obsession. Why are 1300 people watching Joe Somebody playing a game?
It's like a Let's play on youtube (which are also really popular at the moment), only you can actually interact with the streamer in realtime.

Never watched a friend or family member play a game? Same thing really.