Part you hate of a game you love.

Dark1Elder

May 16, 2011
The part of the games i love, that i hate would have to be the ending, cause it means the game is over.

Herbsk

May 31, 2011
Mass Effect 2 - Planet Scanning. I'd rather just use the planet cracker from Dead Space and completely destroy a few of the suckers - Resource problems solved in an instant, and I get a heftry profit!

Taham

Mar 31, 2011
MAG: The fact that, (realisticly, it has to be said), as soon as you jump out of a plane, you immediately get shot by a sniper with a massive rifle.

Johnny Reb

Sep 12, 2010
MercurySteam said:
this isnt my name said:
Fable tlc - ... It made me waste money, I loved it enough to trust LH with fable 2 and fable 3. I suppose I hated it set a bar that others havent reached, it had a charm I havent seen anywhere else and that has left me dissaponted.
This, this and THIS.

An RPG like Fable: The Lost Chapters will never be made again and it saddens me how Lionhead ran their own franchise into the ground when the time came for them to prove that the franchise could compete with other RPGs of this day and age. To make it worse, not one, but both of the Fable games that followed were terrible and were a waste of time and money for both the devs and the fans of the original fable.

Here's to the memory of the original Fable. May your glory be preserved forever!

o...m...g... i just had a flashgasm (flashback/orgasm) god i loved the original fable. i was the most badass chicken chaser ever.

Boxer.H1x

Jun 17, 2011
Wuggy said:
Dragon Age: Origins.

The Fade sequence in the Circle of Magi.
I would have to agree with this, although I do like the fact that you get free stat boosts.

silent-treatment

Oct 15, 2009
The part in Jak 2 where you have to navigate the Bridges (the ones over the water) while a unlimited amount of guards spawn.

Going from Kingdom Hearts 2 to Kingdom Hearts 1, the combat is SO much better in the 2nd game that the 1st seems clunky and sticky.

TheTechnomancer said:
The bit of Portal 2 where it ends
QFT

German Borbon

May 18, 2011
assassins creed 2, the stupid idea of selling me a game that i alredy spent 90 bucks

portal 1 and 2, being short

bioshock, have a sequel

LA noire,phelps hates people as much as any rockstar character, but he just hate with words

zelda ocarina of time, navi and the water temple

chrono trigger, crono has not a single bit of character

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
As I always say in threads simular to this one; the QTE's in the God of War games. I despise QTEs in general though. Don't see the point...

slavec

Mar 27, 2009
Tales of Vesperia: I LOVE this game but the story makes me scream in frustration sometimes. It just doesn't make any sense. A few examples.
- On multiple occasions the party surrenders to random group of guards X despite the fact that they've killed over 300 of said guards without a problem.
- On crucial moments the main characters refuse to kill enemies that totally deserve to die, and it totally bites them in the ass later on.
- When the main character gets stabbed, thrown of a tall building and almost dies, he acts like nothing happens even to the would-be murderer.
- And most frustrating of all, all of this bullshit wouldn't have happened if the main character acted like a normal human being and used his brain before jumping to the rescue for someone he didn't know.

Acolyte Fantastic

Jul 26, 2010
Demon's Souls: Honestly, I do like this game even if it tries my patience more often than I'd like, but man. All of 3-2. I hate everything about that level, and Maneater was probably the worst boss I faced in that game.

Mass Effect: Love this game, but I'm going to have to agree with everyone who said Feros sucked. It really did. I also must complain about the Mako...I just can't stand it, haha.

TheTechnomancer

Jul 6, 2011
silent-treatment said:
The part in Jak 2 where you have to navigate the Bridges (the ones over the water) while a unlimited amount of guards spawn.

Going from Kingdom Hearts 2 to Kingdom Hearts 1, the combat is SO much better in the 2nd game that the 1st seems clunky and sticky.

TheTechnomancer said:
The bit of Portal 2 where it ends
QFT
Sorry that this sounds nooby but QFT? Never come across that b4.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
The Citadel on Mass Effect
Chapter 3 on Metal Gear Solid 4 where you had to follow that guy around.
Anytime I'm not playing with Lightning on Final Fantasy XIII
Being in Denerim on Dragon Age: Origins
The mining colony and the planet after it on Knights of the Old Repulic 2
The first 20 or so levels on a MMO

And ESPECIALLY the Roxas section on Kingdom Hearts II I keep a save file right before the Axel battle so all I'll have to do is just fight him and watch Sora wake up and play the real game.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
In Mass Effect: I despise Feros. Taking out the Thorian is the most frustrating part, especially with a bad team (Trying to get the Garrus and Liara achievements). Actually no, taking out the Thorian is easy. It's his freaking zombies I have to worry about. And when twenty of them come at you at once and their bile cuts through your shields like butter...

Hate the Thorian zombies. HATE THEM!!!!

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
Those demonic walls in Okami.

You have to headbutt them to reveal their weak points, but you only have a few seconds to memorize them before you can use the Celestial Brush and mark them. This isn't so much of a problem if there's only 5 weak spots, but some walls have like 12 of them.

I fucking hate those things.
I used my cellphone's camera on those...

My choice is Hades in God of War... it was damn awful...

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Zorak the Mantis said:
Being timed or graded on every mission in AC:Brotherhood... seriously, I just want to play the game, not take a test.
Yeah, I apply this to pretty much any game that makes you play it a certain way or grades you. I mean, I GET that we don't have to do it that way...but then the game usually makes a big deal out of me failing.

Also, the Arcadia level in Bioshock. I always get lost and I hate how the whole thing is a giant fetch quest with no real challenge. At least I get a boss fight in the other levels or significant plot updates. Here it's just "Go get rose. Go get 7 bits of 3 items, save forest, do not pass go, do not collect $200."