PAX 2013: Cosplay Gallery - Day 3

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
PAX 2013: Cosplay Gallery - Day 3

Check out the great cosplay we saw during our third day at PAX 2013!

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's gonna say this but... If I don't know what cosplay it is, it's probably League of Legends. AKA, Fraser Agar's rule. :p

OT: The Deadpool with Captain America dad was cute, but the Mario and Peach is what really made me go "D'AAAWWW!!!" :3

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
God damnit, what's with the amazing Jace costumes?! I want one!!! >,<

Also, is that guy in Pic 2 wearing a mask? If not he's got a HUGE head. o.o
If so, it's kinda creepy looking in its attention to detail.

Gotta admit I went "Awwwww" at the man and (I'm presuming) wife dressed as Mario and Peach.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
War Penguin said:
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's gonna say this but... If I don't know what cosplay it is, it's probably League of Legends. AKA, Fraser Agar's rule. :p

OT: The Deadpool with Captain America dad was cute, but the Mario and Peach is what really made me go "D'AAAWWW!!!" :3
I agree with the league of legends bit, didn't recognize half of these people.

Also it was really nice to see some Vamp cosplay, he was one of my favorite characters in the series.

schrodinger

Jul 19, 2013
War Penguin said:
Heh, good ol' Frasher logic.

a lot of the cosplays came out good this year and the Cap America with the lil' deadpool is so cute~

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
That RWBY one was pretty awesome, but the Mother of Dragons looked so bad-ass.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Mother of dragons, breaker of chains, oh and Lara Croft! I have to say this set had the most fully recognizable characters out of what's been shown so far.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Man I want to go to a convention now. Loving the RWBY cosplay. Some of these are damn impressive.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
1)Blue Fairy: She looks like the enemy Faerie race from RIFT: Planes of Telara.

4)Ragdoll: Is she from Nightmare before Christmas, the World of Oz series, or DC Comics?

19)Oh, Skull Kid! I never see anyone cosplay a villain from Zelda.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
likalaruku said:
Ragdoll: Is she from Nightmare before Christmas, the World of Oz series, or DC Comics?
See the stated joking rules above, it's a specific skin/costume for a League of Legends champion, Sewn Chaos Orianna.

Fuloqwam

Jul 29, 2009
I really want to know what's in that item block Mario's carrying around.

Also, that Paul Goodman costume was spot-on.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Excellent Lara Croft. I liked that one a lot, very recogniseable/realistic looking. The ragdoll one was appropriately creepy.