PAX East 2015 Cosplay Gallery - Day One

KazeAizen

Jul 17, 2013
RealRT said:
KazeAizen said:
RealRT said:
Well, maybe the next PAX gallery will have some cosplay from good games for a change.
You implying League of Legends is a bad game?
Of course not, where did you get that idea? "Implying" is when you are being subtle about it, I'm being deliberate.
Haters gonna hate.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
Chris Mosher said:
# 6 Kaya and Sebastian (Warmachine)

Cough*** Kaya and a Bastion. Cough****
I was wondering about that. Didn't exactly look like any Menoth characters I was aware off :p

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
And Man said:
Bat Vader said:
Very nice gallery. I have always wanted to cosplay but being a 27 year old man I feel that ship has already sailed and if I did it would be considered creepy.
Not at all. I didn't start going to conventions and cosplaying until I was 22, and I'm friends with cosplayers that are in their late 20s. At conventions, I've met and spoken with some cosplayers that were in their 30s and 40s. You're never too old to cosplay
Is that both comic conventions and anime conventions? I have heard there was some unwritten rule that people that cosplay anime characters should be under the age of 25.

And Man

May 12, 2014
Bat Vader said:
And Man said:
Bat Vader said:
Very nice gallery. I have always wanted to cosplay but being a 27 year old man I feel that ship has already sailed and if I did it would be considered creepy.
Not at all. I didn't start going to conventions and cosplaying until I was 22, and I'm friends with cosplayers that are in their late 20s. At conventions, I've met and spoken with some cosplayers that were in their 30s and 40s. You're never too old to cosplay
Is that both comic conventions and anime conventions? I have heard there was some unwritten rule that people that cosplay anime characters should be under the age of 25.
This was at anime conventions. So yeah, you're never too old. I've even seen older married cosplayers that brought their babies/toddlers to the convention with them.

tilmoph

Gone Gonzo
Jun 11, 2013
The costumes were nice. Didn't catch the Mewtwo chick was suppose to be mewtwo. Also, can there maybe be two galleries, one LoL and one everything but LoL. Seriously, LoL is probably fun (never played, don't care about MOBAs), but half the fun of these is guessing who the people are suppose to be. Kinda stacks the deck when the bulk of them are from one game.

Chris Mosher

Nov 28, 2011
RejjeN said:
Chris Mosher said:
# 6 Kaya and Sebastian (Warmachine)

Cough*** Kaya and a Bastion. Cough****
I was wondering about that. Didn't exactly look like any Menoth characters I was aware off :p
i have seen them in pics from other cons. They have a Facebook site wherethey show how they built the armours. actually when i first saw him I thought it was supposed to be Kreos.