PAX East 2015 Cosplay Gallery - Day One

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
PAX East 2015 Cosplay Gallery - Day One

Straight from the floor at PAX East 2015, here are some awesome cosplays!

Read Full Article

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
Where's that Buzz Lightyear meme when you need it?

League of Legends... League of Legends everywhere...

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
This taught me how out of touch I am, having only played and hated one Zelda game and having never played League of Legends so I had no clue who the vast majority of them were.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
CharrHearted said:
you might as well just call this a league of legends gallery x.x
I counted, and about 35% of the characters were from League of Legends and 0% were from Batman. I don't like this trend...

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Nice to see Bob kept his credentials. Is anyone else at least a little sick of the LoL cosplay? It's all of 50% of every gallery!

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
Well, maybe the next PAX gallery will have some cosplay from good games for a change.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
The LoL cosplay were good, and damn good at that. I think my favorite one was MasterChief though. Just hope that there would be a bit more variation, I doubt 30% of the people who cosplay there are LoL characters(?). Could take more from different games/shows, even if they aren't "the best" cosplays.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Very nice gallery. I have always wanted to cosplay but being a 27 year old man I feel that ship has already sailed and if I did it would be considered creepy.

And Man

May 12, 2014
Bat Vader said:
Very nice gallery. I have always wanted to cosplay but being a 27 year old man I feel that ship has already sailed and if I did it would be considered creepy.
Not at all. I didn't start going to conventions and cosplaying until I was 22, and I'm friends with cosplayers that are in their late 20s. At conventions, I've met and spoken with some cosplayers that were in their 30s and 40s. You're never too old to cosplay

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
KazeAizen said:
RealRT said:
Well, maybe the next PAX gallery will have some cosplay from good games for a change.
You implying League of Legends is a bad game?
Of course not, where did you get that idea? "Implying" is when you are being subtle about it, I'm being deliberate.