PAX Prime 2011 Cosplay Gallery

Croix Sinistre

Oct 25, 2009
I'm not the most muscular guy nor a costume maker, so I'm not really in the position to judge, but still the pyramid head would have looked a lot better if the dude wasn't so scrawny. But aside from that all these pics make me want to find a cosplayer girlfriend.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Scrumpmonkey said:
EDIT; Oh lord, 33 is so cool i can't even express. But what is it from?
It's Vayne and Twisted Fate from League of Legends [http://na.leagueoflegends.com/].

PlasticTree

May 17, 2009
Am I the only one who skimmed through the pictures just to see if someone made the flower suit Leelee drawn in her comic?

:(

Cenequus

Jan 31, 2011
Who fed again vayne on the last pick,damn n00bs. But anyway that Twisted fate looks pretty awesome.

secretshadow90

Feb 10, 2009
That was a Link cosplayer. It's the golden armor from Twilight Princess, I think it was called the magic armor. Cool pictures though. The PvZ one keeps making me laugh XD

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Loving the League of legends Cosplay there, very impressed with the Twisted fate costume. also i saw alot of others on the League of legends facebook page (that TF is among them along with Brolaf!!!, Bromacia ftw).

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Ok, clearly I need to bone up on League of Legends just so I can identify cosplayers. Seriously, after TF2, that's probably the most commonly cosplayed game at the moment.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Chell and Peach were impressive, first Alice was downright creepy, and Pyramid Head was amazing! Just being a bit more built would have been marvelous.

I knew someone had to use the boxers from the Love Is Over edition to cosplay. Fellow sheep would have been cool.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Is the Vincent cosplayer wearing the boxers that came with the Catherine special edition box set?

UltraXan

Mar 1, 2011
The day I see someone cosplay as the Patriarch from Killing floor will be the day I lose my jaw from amazement... Also, I pick the hat.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
+10 for Bacon!
-Dragmire- said:
Is the Vincent cosplayer wearing the boxers that came with the Catherine special edition box set?
Probably.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
And Ive just had Amy Pond ruined for me, fuck you crossdressing cosplayers, fuck you.

EDIT=The MTG dress is brilliant, and thats quite frankly the best Twisted Fate Ive seen.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
UltraXan said:
The day I see someone cosplay as the Patriarch from Killing floor will be the day I lose my jaw from amazement... Also, I pick the hat.
Challenge accepted.

The DA2 Cosplay was really well done.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Let's see...
Green Ranger is FTW.
The hat totally outclasses the shades.
One of the guy's looked like someone caved his torso in with a blunt battle ax.
Good job people, keep up the good work.