PAX Prime 2014: League of Legends Cosplay is Best Cosplay

Josh Engen

Aug 19, 2013
PAX Prime 2014: League of Legends Cosplay is Best Cosplay

A gigantic chunk of the cosplayers at PAX Prime are decked out in League of Legends gear. Here are some of our favorites.

Read Full Article

Shaidz

Jul 8, 2012
Some of those are just scaring...No. 12, is one image i will need lots of drugs, therapy and alcohol to forget.

And No. 7 is the thing of nightmares.

Scorpid

Jul 24, 2011
Dat Jinx cosplay... is what I would say if I was gay... But I'm not, I'm like sooo straight!.... FOR REAL!

KaZuYa

Mar 23, 2013
I know this will sound terrible but the things I would do to please Erica Hou need a R rating 0_o

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
No. 12 probably included more details than necessary...Then again, that's pretty much the spirit of cosplay and something I can appreciate.

Artemicion

Need superslick, Kupo.
Dec 7, 2009
That male Jinx was downright impressive, I'd never be able to do that.

Disappointed that there were no Kayle [http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120926054547/leagueoflegends/images/7/7f/Kayle_OriginalSkin.jpg]s or Leona [http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/File:Leona_OriginalSkin.jpg]s this year, but this PAX's lineup was still awesome.

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
Number 12 is one of those few Jinx cosplays, that actually gets the boob size right...

For real though, pretty impressive job.

MirenBainesUSMC

Aug 10, 2014
No disrespect intended but the focus of the person's camera shots are very off, you may want to practice a little better in getting more crisp and focused images.

Josh Engen

Aug 19, 2013
MirenBainesUSMC said:
No disrespect intended but the focus of the person's camera shots are very off, you may want to practice a little better in getting more crisp and focused images.
Hey. I took these pictures... You're totally right, though. Some of them are a little soft in the focus department.

My camera bag got clipped by a taxi on the very first day of the con, and the viewfinder got screw up. So, focusing images was tricky, but I did my best because I'm a team player.

MirenBainesUSMC

Aug 10, 2014
That may have gone a bit too strong - and yes --- a clipping would do that, I had that happen to me when planning some shots my self.

As I said, no disrespect, the tone was supposed to be encouraging. Good team playing sir.