Pay Enough For the Second Humble Indie Bundle, Get First as a Bonus

MasterSteef

Mar 3, 2010
This Is one of the best gaming deals I've ever received. Next time I will make sure that I donate more to this awesome event. :)

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I just don't like paying for things over the internet, otherwise I'd have bought both of these ages ago. And I would give all my money to the developers, why should a bunch of stupid kids get their hard earned money??
Btw, why isn't fox news doing a story about this?

RandallJohn

Aug 21, 2010
Man, this turned into an argument fast. @_@

Anyway, I honestly don't care whether people buy these games or not, as long as they don't pirate them. It's a good cause, and it supports indie developers, who supply the industry with the creativity it so desires. In all honesty, while I support the charitable part of this purchase, my main motivation would be to suport the devs. I really want to see creative work rewarded, because I really think the industry needs to see it.

As far as piracy of the bundle, I think Wil Wheaton says it best. :)

RMcD94

Nov 25, 2009
Uh, I paid £00.01, I got both Bundles. I bought the first one before they started releasing the second one, wait. I bought the second one, then they started giving away the first one with that.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Well it said the average was $7.63, so I decided to be a little above average, I paid $9.

It is quite a deal.

Buy it, buy it now, think of the children!

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
Ah, this really cheers me up.
I'm DLing part the first bundel right now.

I already gave generously to the charity part and I was content with what I got, but this is a wonderful surprise.
I already got both gish and goo but it's the thought that counts. Makes me feel good about my donation.