Pelosi Bux.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
It sounds like the government stimulus checks have started going out. What are your plans for your Pelosi bux?

I would say getting a new monitor if I hadn't already ordered one. So assuming I get mine soon, probably Gears Tactics and Xcom Chimera Squad.

Last edited:

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Student loans, car milestone, and what ever is left savings. I might do a small computer upgrade. Undecided on that one.

More importantly, how do you have that many images on-hand of Vipers?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Student loans, car milestone, and what ever is left savings. I might do a small computer upgrade. Undecided on that one.

More importantly, how do you have that many images on-hand of Vipers?
Because I am as one with the internet.
snake tits comic 6.jpgsnake tits comic 7.jpg

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I'll be using it for a new PC.

I haven't been keeping up with parts though, so I'll need to do a lot of research before I finalize my build. I'm assuming that right now probably isn't a good time to buy considering the pandemic has shut down a lot of production, but I don't know, I'll need to research pricing. It could turn out that some parts are actually cheaper now because of less demand despite there not being much production.

My current PC is Intel and nvidia, and for the new one I'll probably go AMD, which I have a lot less familiarity with, so if anyone has parts recommendations feel free to hit me up.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
I will not be touching it for a while. I've managed to dodge layoffs for the time being, but I will not rely on the "kindness" or "generosity" of my corporation until the current crisis is well over. Not to mention in case I get COVID-19 and get hospitalized. I have health insurance; but this is America and out of pocket costs, copay, and deductibles will still bankrupt me even with the full stimulus check.

But eventually, yeah probably computer upgrade.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
I already spent it!

I turned old so I used it to install a Radon Mitigation System in my basement. It's something I've been meaning to get installed and it's something that gets people in my local economy money so it was a win-win.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
I'll probably save it to make student loan payments for 2-3 months while I'm unemployed.

If I manage to find a job in the meantime, then it'll go into savings to replace my car, which is at the point of starting to wrack up long term maintenance issues.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I was thinking of getting a new graphics card for my PC (on 12-month financing; staggering out costs is good) but hell if I can even find any decent ones in stock anywhere anymore. And those no-name brand companies that are selling 2070s for the price of a 2080 can go fellate a weedwhacker.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Grabbed myself a few new monitors and a quad monitor arm mount thing to put it all together. I wanna get a new computer case, but since it's something completely static and the current one basically doesn't have any flaws I can think of there really isn't much I can do to justify the expense.
I have this weird need to wanna upgrade something in my PC though. But... There's really nothing that needs it. Every part is doing its thing without issue. Bluh, guess that should be a blessing more than anything

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Pelosi? lol

Anyway, that money is being held since I don't know how long it'll be before I can work again. The troubles of having a job that requires people to gather in large groups.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Ah least you Americans get stimulus cheques delivered to your population. In my country, the government only gives them to businesses.