People are upset over puppet boobs

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Come one, come all
Cause we're havin' a ball
We're just makin' some calls to strangers....

Anybody? Anybody?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Considering how whiny people got over snake boobs...

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
People got whiney over snake boobs?

Did a miss a memo or something?
It usually shows up because in anthromorphic art/designs, the fastest visual cue for differentiating the two genders in anything for teenagers and above is slap a pair of decent D-cups on the female model. So of course then pedantry corner pipes up with “Reptile not mammal” and it just snowballs into absurdity from there.

Last edited:

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
It usually shows up because in anthromorphic art/designs, the fastest visual cue for differentiating the two genders in anything for teenagers and above it slap a pair of decent D-cups on the female model. So of course then pedantry corner pipes up with “Reptile not mammal” and it just snowballs into absurdity from there.
Particularly noticeable are female skeletons who are given some weird bra looking thing made of bone.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Particularly noticeable are female skeletons who are given some weird bra looking thing made of bone.
Kind of reminds me an Oglaf comic on sexual dimorphism in fantasy species, i.e. how the male can look very inhuman, but the female will often just look a sexy babe with some monster bits slapped on. I'd post it, but you know, Oglaf is rather nsfw.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Not upset, but something's up.

X-COM 2? I have to check supplementary material as stated by the Rule 34.
Oh, that. Yeah the "Venom Sacs".

I just didn't realize it turned into a huge thing. Someone on the XCOM art design team is clearly into Snake Ladies, clearly, but beyond that so what?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Oh, that. Yeah the "Venom Sacs".

I just didn't realize it turned into a huge thing. Someone on the XCOM art design team is clearly into Snake Ladies, clearly, but beyond that so what?
I think it has to do with furries and them being the most hated group online for awhile and people being scared of liking anything they think a furry might like.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
A single tweet with 7 likes and 2 retweets made by a person with 15 followers, most likely.

That's usually where this culture war nonsense gets pulled from after which it's amplified by the anti-SJW grifter network and turned into "LOOK AT WHAT EVERYONE BELIEVES!!!11!1!" as outrage bait.