People blaming Obama for the blackouts

Sam Plater

Mar 30, 2011
Kopikatsu said:
chuckey said:
"OMG SOAP [sic] SHUT DOWN.WIKIPEDIA"

"Why the fuck have they blocked Wikipedia so fucking uncalled for"

"what happens if Wikipedia disappears forever? who's going to help me write my coursework?"

"oh fuck off wikipedia, i had shit to look up. Fuck you and your shitey protest"

"If Wikipedia gets shut down.. It's all Obama's fault and that's gay as hell"
Oh, but they can.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/jdmakled6/FOXNewsFacebookPageDeathThreatsAgainstAtheists.png

http://images.ichc.s3.amazonaws.com/originals/completestore/2011/7/20/8dc232bf-7930-4c52-a617-b2e57f1f1441.jpg
That made me physically sick...
How can people actually believe that their blatant displays of discrimination are remotely reasonable?

Shilefin

Aug 18, 2011
That was so stupid it almost made me cry in shame for humanity. Not only did they throw a big black screen in your face to tell you why it's closed, they also explained how to get the wikipedia easily working by just disabling the Javascript. I have tears in my eyes.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Colour-Scientist said:
It's entertaining how many people are upset and confused over Wikipedia's decision to black out over its dislike of soap.
I guess the owners of Wikipedia don't wash enough then.

I'm assuming only 10% are trolling, in all honesty, we as a American Public can be very stupid at times.

Sam Plater said:
Kopikatsu said:
chuckey said:
"OMG SOAP [sic] SHUT DOWN.WIKIPEDIA"

"Why the fuck have they blocked Wikipedia so fucking uncalled for"

"what happens if Wikipedia disappears forever? who's going to help me write my coursework?"

"oh fuck off wikipedia, i had shit to look up. Fuck you and your shitey protest"

"If Wikipedia gets shut down.. It's all Obama's fault and that's gay as hell"
Oh, but they can.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/jdmakled6/FOXNewsFacebookPageDeathThreatsAgainstAtheists.png

http://images.ichc.s3.amazonaws.com/originals/completestore/2011/7/20/8dc232bf-7930-4c52-a617-b2e57f1f1441.jpg
That made me physically sick...
How can people actually believe that their blatant displays of discrimination are remotely reasonable?
Because their both Ignorant and / or Religious. Ignorance is basically the main ingredient to making crazy zealots. [No, not all religious people are ignorant, but the main ingredient to making crazies is ignorance.]

WeAreStevo

Sep 22, 2011
It's absolutely astounding to me how many people are complaining because Wikipedia is out and they have homework to complete. Even more astounding is how many people somehow missed the coverage that's been going on for weeks about how today, wikipedia was going to protest sopa....

Also, this:

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Thanks OP, this really makes my day. It's like the Xbox Live forums, a comedy goldmine. I'm still laughing xD. The trick is to go into the thread expecting a laugh.

InquisitorGeneral

Mar 30, 2011
If you go to the accounts of the Obama tweets, it would appear two of the first three you find scrolling down were joking, and the other's made no comment. I didn't bother scrolling past 17hours though. I would assume this is a common trend, but eh, you never know.

BarbaricGoose

May 25, 2010
[Gets blocked from Wikipedia]
[Presented with explanation as to why]
[Does not read. Switches to Twitter]
[Questions why they can't access Wikipedia or blames Communism and/or Obama. Or both]
[Is an idiot]

There, I just saved you tons of time. That is the formula for all of the comments you're reading on Twitter. Although they are amusing. Unless, like me, you get frustrated by seriously stupid & angry people.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
SOPA: being ignored so hard that people can't even see its name on a webpage anymore!

I hope this raises awareness to the level that everyone knows. Even if they don't know why, they'll still ***** enough to end the bill anyways.

baconbaby299

May 7, 2011
What's hilarious about this is that it is actually a secret plot by Obama and the Illuminati to stop kids from being able to do their homework. Muhuhahaha

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
Oh...oh my God. I honestly feel insulted as a human and an internet dweller. How could...I mean...just how...how can anyone be this stupid? I can't believe these morons have/get the right to vote. Oh, and that Facebook WW2 football and atheist images, yeah, fuck that shit too.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
"I CANT USE WIKIPEDIA. This is bullshit, someone call whoever this soap guy is and tell him to stop being an ASS."
Oh god what.
This is fucking hilarious.

mickyj300x

Feb 25, 2008
Kopikatsu said:
mickyj300x said:
So I got bored and did a bit of a tally on it. Out of 370 tweets:

68 thought it was shutting down forever;
7 blamed Obama for it;
10 blamed SOAP;
2 blamed SOFA;
4 were borderline incomprehensible;
and 1 blamed Mark Zuckerberg (?).
68 + 7 + 10 + 2 + 4 + 1 = 370? Or you only bothered to count that many out of 370?

Anywho! To be fair, when I posted this thread, the ones blaming Obama were at the top. Now they're around the middle I think.
Well no, all the rest were just "FUCK YOU WIKIPEDIA LOL" type ones. And anyway, it was just a rough check, the real numbers will be higher unfortunately.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Oh god this is my favorite.
"The government is working on shutting down twitter Facebook Wikipedia google etc"