People who are universally liked.

Cobbs

Aug 16, 2008
Neil Patrick Harris for sure, Along with Mr. Fry and to a certain extent Jack Black.

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
John C. McGinley, Who couldn't love him after seeing him on Scrubs ^_^
http://irm.am.szczecin.pl/ludzie_priv/maciek/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/cox.jpg

Unia

Jan 15, 2010
thethingthatlurks said:
I've never heard anybody disapproving of Luis Pasteur, so I guess him. Oh, and Nietzsche.
Urm. Nietzsche? The guy known for nihilism, the number one philosophy of egoists and douches?
I hope that was meant to be a joke.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
gmaverick019 said:
well, between nerds, i would say nathan fillion
man, someone always says what i was thinking within the first few posts :p

i agree with you 100%

SketchyFK

Mar 14, 2010
C.S.Strowbridge said:
SketchyFK said:
im surprised u didn't have a picture of Chuck Norris. Stephen Fry is a definate and maybe David Atinburgh? (bad spelling but the guy who does all the nature programs)
I hate Chuck Norris. I have a strong dislike for anyone who goes around attacking evolution, plus he let his overexposure due to an internet meme go to his head.
I understand the Chuck Norris, the jokes were cute when they first surfaced but now they've just dragged on and on. I don't understand "dislike for anyone who goes around attacking evolution"? That wasn't David Attenburugh was it?

Chased

Sep 17, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
Maybe its a British thing that you have to like (or even know) Stephen Fry, cause I still have no idea who he is even though I see him mentioned in 1 out of every 3 threads I've posted/looked in to.

I've never met a person that didnt like Shigeru Miyamoto. Or anyone who didnt have a good thing to say about Brian Jacques' book series' (Redwall and Castaways of the Flying Dutchman), may he Rest in Peace.

And aside from the trolling Bieber fans, I've never met someone that didnt like Smashing Pumpkins.
I hate the Smashing Pumpkins more so because I can't stand Billy Corgan.

Also I didn't know Brian Jacques died, Redwall was the shit back in elementary school.

Chased

Sep 17, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
Nearing9 said:
Again, there's a different between hating a person and hating their performance entity. I hate Guns and Roses, but have nothing against Slash as a person.
I don't like Billy or the Smashing Pumpkin's music but I dislike Billy more is what I was going for.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Nearing9 said:
well, no one is universally liked.

Japan doesnt like Stephen Fry, and neither does Fox news (which surprisingly yes, they are people), because he's an atheist. But in my area, theres no one that hates the band SP without trolling. Plus they have far less bile on their youtube vids.

Chased

Sep 17, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
Nearing9 said:
well, no one is universally liked.

Japan doesnt like Stephen Fry, and neither does Fox news (which surprisingly yes, they are people), because he's an atheist. But in my area, theres no one that hates the band SP without trolling. Plus they have far less bile on their youtube vids.
I've listened to Zeitgeist, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, and Siamese Dreams. I don't care for the sound they produce and in the numerous interviews I've seen/read with Corgan, I found myself not liking his approach to making music and the overall mindset he has.
I also think his new stuff that he's been releasing through Kaleidoscope has been awful. Just because someone dislikes a band you hold high doesn't mean they're trolling.

On topic: Peter Jackson seems well liked.

C.S.Strowbridge

Jul 22, 2010
SketchyFK said:
C.S.Strowbridge said:
SketchyFK said:
im surprised u didn't have a picture of Chuck Norris. Stephen Fry is a definate and maybe David Atinburgh? (bad spelling but the guy who does all the nature programs)
I hate Chuck Norris. I have a strong dislike for anyone who goes around attacking evolution, plus he let his overexposure due to an internet meme go to his head.
I understand the Chuck Norris, the jokes were cute when they first surfaced but now they've just dragged on and on. I don't understand "dislike for anyone who goes around attacking evolution"? That wasn't David Attenburugh was it?
Chuck Norris is anti-evolution.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
I would say Hugh Laurie, or at the very least House. I have never met a person who didn't like House.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
Oh my God, I totally forgot this guy:
http://www.rotterdam-nesselande.nl/nieuws/zuidplas/rotterdam/nesselande/wonen/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/bob-ross.jpg

Even trees love him!