People whose names that seem there parents didn't think over

DOOM GUY

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone
Jul 3, 2010
believer258 said:
And then I recently heard of a girl named Zelda. Never saw her, just heard the name from a friend. I can understand if you don't know the first thing about video games, but you should research a name before you name your kid that. Still, this was before the days of the internet so it's possible they missed it...
I know that Robin Williams named his daughter Zelda, because of the game.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
My parents went with the apathetic name of Chris. In the mid eighties this was one of the single most common names.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Dick Butkus. Its not that funny to read but when you say it out loud its amusing. Hes not a guy I would want to make fun of to his face though...

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Harry butts. Now butts is already a pretty bad last name but come on did you really not see the joke their parents?

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Marijuana Pepsi Jackson.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/40874017.html

gamptrak

Mar 20, 2010
My name, Eren Erinc. It is to similar, and my friends constantly tease me about it, I even had a teacher do it once.

Evil Top Hat

May 21, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_P._Bacon

Chris P Bacon. No I am not joking.

My mum actually registers new births (deaths and marriages also) for a living, so I've heard quite a lot in the way of strange names.

MysticToast

Jul 28, 2010
So my mom is friends with a nurse at a hospital (in Milwaukee if you must know) and she tells us all the time about names parents give to their newborns. Here's a sample

Lemonjello and Orangejello (pronounced "le-mahn-szhallo" and "oran-zhallo")
Asshole (pronounced a-shall-lee)
Pimp Daddy
Shithead (pronounced "shi-tade")
Le-a (actually already mentioned in this thread, pronounced "ledasha")

I know there's more but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

derelict

Oct 25, 2009
Always about a body part with you young'uns.

I got a kick out of how many Justin Case's there are. I'd bet there's quite a few Justin Time's too. On the other hand, if crude body references are what we're going for...

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
let said:
Anybody named "Dick", espicaly a guy I know named "Dick Glover", say that really fast :)
There's some famous bloke named Dick Pound... Say it with out chuckling a little on the inside I dare you.

DSD12

Feb 12, 2011
I saw this AVGN episode once and one of the developers of the game he was reviewing was was named Fred Fuchs

I am not joking cracks me up all the time

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
Where i work, ive seen lots of just bizzare names, i was cashing out this woman whose name was Qwedizia or something similar to that

Princess_Dee

Feb 5, 2011
Quite.
I have a friend named Aunita Foote. (lol?)
I went to high school with two Asian TWINS named Elson and Elison.
I played basketball with a girl legally named T-A. It's pronounced "Tuh-dash-uh."