People whose names that seem there parents didn't think over

ArbiterX13

Jul 2, 2011
My dad knew a kid in middle school who's last name was spelled Fucks. It was pronounced "fyukes" but still.

THE_NAMSU

Jan 1, 2011
My biology teacher was teaching us about the human private parts and mentioned how she knows a family where they named their daughter "Urethra." She's about 7 now :L.
Also my friend knows someone called Dwayne pipe (or pype I don't know).
Poor guy's parents must be some dicks.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Well I remember a killed called Davey Jones who was a couple grades below me. Me and my friends would joke about hanging near his locker and going "AR! HERE BE DAVEY JONES LOCKER!"

Seriously though, I think joke names are pretty mean to give a kid. Sure it may get a few laughs here and there, but the poor person has to put up with it for their whole life. A joke middle name is a bit bit better because they can choose whether or not they want to say it, but joke first and last names are the worst.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
i had a girl in my class for like 3 days called tina turner

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Turner
incase you dont know hwo that is

corsair47

May 28, 2011
Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116 (pronounced "albin"
ESPN
4real
Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorffvoralternwarengewissenhaftschaferswessenschafewarenwohlgepflegeundsorgfaltigkeitbeschutzenvonang reifendurchihrraubgierigfeindewelchevoralternzwolftausendjahresvorandieerscheinenwanderersteerdemenschderraumschiffgebrauchlichtals seinursprungvonkraftgestartseinlangefahrthinzwischensternartigraumaufdersuchenachdiesternwelchegehabtbewohnbarplanetenkreisedrehen sichundwohinderneurassevonverstandigmenschlichkeitkonntefortplanzenundsicherfreuenanlebenslanglichfreudeundruhemitnichteinfurcht vorangreifenvonandererintelligentgeschopfs vonhinzwischensternartigraum, Senior. (that's one name.)

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
You people wouldn't believe the names of some of the people who work in the local hospital.

Dr. William (Or Wilifred, I forget) "Willie" Stroker, for example.

Though not quite on topic, there's also a Dr. Kunt, who is actually a gynaecologist. Seriously.

Heartcafe

Feb 28, 2011
I knew a kid who's name was Nii which is pronounced as "Knee." It's a cultural thing, but I thought the name was cool even though inconvient.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
I read Freakonomics, and there was this one chapter that looked at names. There was this one guy who named his sons "Winner" and "Loser," and another named her son "Shithead" (pronounced "shuh-thead").

Yarpie

Jun 24, 2010
A few years back there was a famous Swedish couple (now split up), one of the them being a soccer goalie and the other famous for getting a boob job at the same time as her twin sister. Anyhow, they spawned two children, and the second kid got the biggest housing I've ever seen when it come to names. His first name (please note the "first") is Tristan von Avalon. That's right, he has a "von" in his first name. As far as I can tell, he also got the surname of both his parents. If that is true, his full name is "Tristan von Avalon Hedman Graaf". Incidentally, his older brothers first name is Carl Lancelot. Great stuff, huh?

In other news, there is a Swedish surname called simply "Al". More than once, someone with this name has decided to name his/her daughter Ann.

There is also the sad case of a Mike Litoris. I reckon there has got to have been at least a few actually named Ben Dovers over the years as well.

joemoben

Mar 30, 2011
Milo Harry Ball read it out loud if you did not immediately notice it. and i had a step bro whos last name was seaman and stepmom with the same. they were dicks.

Elias Alexis

Jul 6, 2011
Twin Vietnamese brothers who's mother wanted them to have North American sounding names, so she named them Coke and Pepsi. I shatchew not.

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
rancher of monsters said:
I don't know how much thought they put into the name, but my cousin went to school with a girl named Le-ah. Now you might have have read that as Leia or Leea, but your wrong. It's pronounced Le-dash-ah, as in you say the dash. I still hold that name as the most tacky name I've ever heard.
why does that name sound familiar to me...I heard it from a friends of mine
O.T. I know someone with the last name Gooch she absolutely hates it

Razzigyrl

Mar 22, 2011
I went to Medical Assisting classes with a girl that scared the daylights out of me in terms of combining medical responsibility with lack of intelligence.

At some point we got to the section of our course discussing genitals, reproduction and STD's.

A quote from this woman: "Gonorrhea would be a really pretty girl's name." IN ALL SERIOUSNESS.

o.0