People whose names that seem there parents didn't think over

intheweeds

Apr 6, 2011
When I was in grade school we had a teacher who's last name was Dick. Ok? ... that's funny in itself to a grade schooler, but what makes it hilarious is that she was the french teacher, so we all had to refer to her in school as Madam Dick.

One time, (i shit you not) she got caught in a door. It was a great day.

pezwitch

Mar 31, 2009
DOOM GUY said:
believer258 said:
And then I recently heard of a girl named Zelda. Never saw her, just heard the name from a friend. I can understand if you don't know the first thing about video games, but you should research a name before you name your kid that. Still, this was before the days of the internet so it's possible they missed it...
I know that Robin Williams named his daughter Zelda, because of the game.
Whenever I hear the name Zelda I think of Zelda Fitzgerald not the video game.

I also worked with a woman named Zelda when I lived in Germany. It would be sad if someone named their son Link, but Zelda is a traditional name and was popular at the turn of the last century so I don't see why there would be an issue with it.

OT - A girl I went to high school with named her child Aragorn and then called him Stryder. Ugh.

hecticpicnic

Jul 27, 2010
They're are some pretty funny hippie and celbs who have children with stupid names there is a girl named cactus and a boy named leaf.Also this doesn't really count because its as second name,my 4th class teachers name was mr. Nutty right(can't remember if its spelt like that).And a year latter he got a phd and made all the students call him doctor, not all that funny but he should get sued.And my best friends name is richard and his sister is called Francis, and that shortened is fanny ,so they are a matching pair.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
I once saw a man on the news whose name was Mike Litoris. Yeah.

Also, a guy in my class has the surname "ter Ham" and his given name is "Bo".
That makes "Bo ter Ham", which literally translates to "Sandwich". (The Dutch will appreciate this one more than others I suppose)

Also pretty much any celebrity give their kids names of uber whackness. Blanket? Maddox? Come on...

qewi

Mar 1, 2010
Had a friend who's rap name was Mr.Testies....first i thought cause he was bad at test...but later relized why he chose that name...lol

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
Mr.Teatime said:
Odin Godzilla. Really. No joke.
wow... that is the most fucking awesome name I have ever heard... like... Odin riding Godzilla... on a rainbow... brb, painting an old VW Van

shotgunbob

Mar 24, 2009
The Oakland A's have an outfielder named Coco Crisp.

In terms of the worst names possible I would say these:

Randy Bumgardner
Willie Stroker

Monkeybald

Nov 13, 2010
There were a couple during highschool I remember hearing over the intercom.

Harry Oranges, and Rusty Faucet.

I'm pretty terrible at remembering names, but I will never forget those two.

XIII's Number XIV

Not in here, you idiot!
Sep 14, 2009
This guy in my class's last name is Offerman. He told me he's gonna name his kid Jack.

Yeah, you see where I'm going here.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
There is a girl I know, and she is called Storm, her sister was called Raine, both quite nice and pretty names, but then they had to call her younger brother Rainbow. He often introduces himself by his middle name, Ben. I can't say that I am surprised.

Also I think Frank Zappa called his daughter Moonunit, one of his sons is called Dweezil or something.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
My Business Studies teacher has 2 kids called Tiger and Hero, and Tiger's best friend is called Sailor. Poor kids.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
Wow, there happens to be a bunch of those in my town. There is a Harry Weiner, Vagina, Prejudice, Chlamydia, and I knew a white girl named Sheniqua. She was kind of a bully.

Flip-Shying

Jun 22, 2011
TheIronRuler said:
I never met a Dick Johnson, But I'm eager to meet one.
Another one could be John Loo.
You kid about a John Loo but I had an Asian kid in my school named that. He didn't understand the joke though