People whose names that seem there parents didn't think over

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
My cousin married someone who I'm pretty sure his parents thought this was funny to name him Harry, because his last name is Pelts (I actually don't know if it's spelled that way or not).

There was a kid I never got along with at High School and on the bus. I just couldn't stand being around him, because he was a complete idiot, but he was sure he knew everything.
He had a strange name, which did suit him because he was a such a prick (I just don't want to write down the word) it was Scott Wood. No joke.

There was also anther kid at my High school who I did not get along with whatsoever. He hated me, and the feeling was mutual. Well his name was John Decker, I would kind of joke around (not when he was around, and not in a harmful way) that his name sounded like Black and Decker.

3AM

Oct 21, 2010
TheIronRuler said:
I never met a Dick Johnson, But I'm eager to meet one.
Another one could be John Loo.
My sister dated Dick Johnson for awhile. A really nice guy but he had issues.

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
There is a quite famous Texan with a rather... unfortunate name... Ima Hogg.
You can read about her here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ima_Hogg

"Ima Hogg (July 10, 1882 ? August 19, 1975), known as "The First Lady of Texas",[1] was an American philanthropist, patron and collector of the arts, and one of the most respected women in Texas during the 20th century."

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
monkeyonnos said:
I met a kid named "Gatling" the other day. Who names there kid after a gun?
The coolest parents ever, of course.

I'd kill several thousand people just to meet a guy named Dick Hertz.

~Tom<3

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
ThatGuyWithTheShotty said:
agrajagthetesty said:
AnnaIME said:
Female. No, seriously. My friend's aunt claimed that a woman named her daughter Female. Fe-mall-ee.
Another one was... gah, I don't remember the word, but it's the medical term for the shit that comes out when a baby's born. My friend's aunt said she was like "Oh thank God, THERE'S the [whatever it's called]" and the mother loved the name.
So yes, there's some kids in the world named Female and a synonym to Shit.
Placenta?
YES! THAT's what the other girl was called.
Seriously, who names their daughter, frankly speaking, SHIT!?
You do know that the placenta isn't shit, right? It's actually just an organ, that links the foetus' body to its mother. I mean, that's still pretty gross and a terrible name, but it's not quite as bad as "shit".
No, that's the umbilical cord. Either way, she was, again frankly, named SHIT.
No, the umbilical cord connects the foetus to the placenta. The placenta is what actually handles the interchange of nutrients, waste and gaseous exchange between mother and foetus.

Squarez

Apr 17, 2009
In school we had a maths teacher who's name was Ms Head. When she left on maternity leave we begged her to name him Richard.

No such luck, I'm afraid.