People you find impossible to talk to

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
People who are judgemental without me asking their opinion. The conversation immediately ends there and never resumes.

People with a fascination for money and material possessions, they just bore me to death.

Hypocrites of all shapes and sizes. Especially HAWT, pussy magnet guys that are unnecessarily vulgar in their private conversations but pretend to be extra nice when near women. Yes hi, die in a fire, filth.

Zombies, and by that I mean people who don't like books, movies, music, nothing. They only go to work and watch football. No topics to talk about.

President Moocow

Nov 18, 2009
SikOseph said:
President Moocow said:
SikOseph said:
President Moocow said:
SikOseph said:
People who are tolerant of everything and everyone. People who write things like 'every opinion is important' or 'well that's just your opinion' get right up my nose.
Intolerant of tolerant people? Wow
There's tolerance and then there's tolerance, if you know what I mean? Someone above gave an example of his sister understanding everything - this is the sort of behaviour I mean.
So it bothers you that they are more accepting of people than you are? Why's that?
Are you a) trying to wind me up, b) deliberately not understanding what I am writing, or c) stupid?
a) no b) no c) yes, I'm a fucking idiot.

Now that I answered your questions, please answer mine: WHY do you find tolerance, itself, intolerable? I just can't understand why someone who genuinely accept other people's behavior with an open minded attitude can be seen in a negative light, at all! Why do you hate someone for having that mentality?

President Moocow

Nov 18, 2009
SikOseph said:
I don't find tolerance itself intolerable. People can be a good bit more tolerant than I am without annoying me, but it is the people that take it to extremes that I find impossible to talk to. Have you seen the South Park episode 'Death Camp of Tolerance'? Also this person's post would exemplify one type of person that gets on my nerves:
iamq said:
Trying to complain about anything when my big sister is around. She is some kind of passive optimist and always goes like "Well, they think it's right, you can't blame them" or "Well maybe *Some reason that makes no sense*"

She says that she doesn't like just accepting when people complain something, that is bad, and I can agree with her on that, you can't be all blind. But you can stop coming up with excuses if you don't even know anything of the subject or if it's just something that you really can't defend.

It's like if you where complaining about some guy who ran over your entire family with a monster truck and then she comes and says that maybe he just didn't see them. Those are things that she could literaly try to defend, even though it's obvius that you should'nt drive a Monster Truck in the road...
It is the relentless refusal to criticise something that annoys me - how boring do constantly positive conversations get?
As hard as it may seem for both of you to understand, some people have this emotion called "empathy". So it doesn't matter if they don't know anything about a subject, they will still feel compassion for a person. Also, not everyone judges people based on "does it make sense?". It's possible to take the person's feelings into account when judging them, but it seems like both of you just don't understand that idea.

Empathy described as boring may make sense to someone who hates life, but for others do you know what is boring as well as pretty sad and tedious to deal with? people who criticize relentlessly. It is true that everything can be too extreme and that means it's possible to be too caring for others however that's incredibly uncommon. What is far more prevalent and far more likely in this situation is the other extreme: Being far too critical. So did you find one of the few people who is far too caring? or are you the ones who are far too critical?

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
College and University students.

They think they know everything. And it's incredibly annoying when they [rarely] DO know everything - because they're so damn smug about it.

I'd love to put a sword through each and every one of their heads.

DarkPanda XIII

Nov 3, 2009
Most individuals, depends on how irritating they are, or how interesting they are.

For irritating: Most of the Stupid. I won't know they're stupid until I'm already in a conversation with them. They always wonder why I walk away suddenly and starting chewing on a brick house that's nearby.

For Interesting: Girl's that have the same interest as me, which is hard to find for normal society, but I live in Colorado where I spent most of my High School and College years wondering why the hell can't I find one person in the world that I can relate to that's a part of the opposite sex.

Took me years to figure all that crap out, and just when I figured I'd try not to reveal geekiness, or anything that resembles my geekdom, I find five girls within a year that I can relate to, but ALL taken.

I want to beat one of their little 'boyfriends' and beat them a new arsehole.

Sedweiler

Dec 5, 2009
gavinator93 said:
people trying to say something that makes them feel like they are better than you, and coming off as a complete tosser.
This.

gamefreakbsp said:
Anyone who is convinced they are right and won't hear a word otherwise.
And this.

Mysterious Stranger

Oct 6, 2009
People who can't find fault with things that they like. If I point out, for example, that the lyrics for "Sugar We're Going Down" are slurred and the guitar is simplistic, then my sister will brush off my complaints as "not getting it".

Feb 18, 2009
People who don´t give a damn about what I have to say. You know:
- Hey, I just discovered something so amazing, it will change the way I see myself and ultimately lead me to the very core of my nature. Listen...
- Hmm?...yeah, whatever.
- ; _ ;

Really kills the mood.