Pepe Le Pew No Longer Making “Beautiful Musics” With Warner Bros.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Of course, the irony of the whole Lola thing is apparently the followup cartoons actually scaled down her Appeal to be more kid friendly. Almost like she was part of a cartoon meant to appeal to kids and not adults.
She was way more fun in the new loony toons show where they kinda made her an insane stalker.

Reactions: TheMysteriousGX

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
I did have some laughs, I found the show average overall. I think I stopped watching it around near the end of the second season.
I just can't. The voice they used for bugs bunny makes me want to jam to stick pencils in my ears. Like being forced to listen to that would have more of an effect on me than waterboarding. Lola is fine ...I guess.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I just can't. The voice they used for bugs bunny makes me want to jam to stick pencils in my ears. Like being forced to listen to that would have more of an effect on me than waterboarding. Lola is fine ...I guess.
Bugs Bunny's voice was the least of my problems. Yhe actor did a fine job in my opinion. The show just wasn't memorable and most episodes felt average or barely interesting.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Might want to cut back on the ecchi anime and games there.
No that was something I learned in one of the old travel shows with Bourdain. He used to go to France a lot.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Good old Anthony.

Now I'm quite puzzled what manner of greeting you're talking about though... 🤔
It looked like the guy basically extended his fingers forming a semi-cone and kinda gently placed them over the woman's breasts, not squeezing but more like resting his hands on them for a moment.