Persona 4 Review: I Will Find the Truth!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Powereaver said:
Fappy said:
Powereaver said:
My girlfriend really wants me to play Persona 3, so as soon as I have time I am probably going to give that a whirl. I know she has Nocturne but not sure about Lucifer's Call. I'll look into it.
Lucifers Call is Nocturne.. i just didnt know if you were American or European... since Nocturne is US and Lucifers Call is PAL.
That would explain why she gave me a funny look when I asked her :p

Andrewtheeviscerator

It's Leviosahhhhhhh
Feb 23, 2012
Excellent review Fappy. I recently decided to play through Persona 3 and 4, just started on 3 today and now your review has got me excited for 4.

jebara

Nov 19, 2009
My favorite game of all time...

Hey fappy,did you check out the Hiimdaisy videos?
If you haven't, get started with the version that is split into separate parts, there is a full version but some moments turn out slightly worse.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Wow, I come into the user review threads for the first time in ages and Fappy has this crazy masterpiece up... Well done

I doubt I could write about Persona 4 without gushing so damn hard... Hmm maybe I might write a review of something else! I'm playing far too much LoL lately so I could write one on that!

It would turn out to be a long drawn out "can you deal with the worst community ever made? Yes? Ok go for it, it's pretty fucking good."

Putting the potential problems of power creep (everyone is still viable, though some more viable than others) and perhaps to many Champions to fast problems aside of course... Syndra is so HYPE!

Oh and you're welcome

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
jebara said:

If you haven't, get started with the version that is split into separate parts, there is a full version but some moments turn out slightly worse.
What are they? Never heard of them.

The Wykydtron said:
Fucking thank you. I grew to love that song, but out of all the great tracks I have to say my favorite is:

I started playing LoL again at the beginning of the week when I heard there was a tourney at the Expo. I am so going to get my ass kicked XD

jebara

Nov 19, 2009
Fappy said:
jebara said:

What are they? Never heard of them.
Start watching then...
I highly suggest you go through them all.
Thank me later...