Persona 4 Vita and Persona 4 Fighter

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
[link]http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/31/persona_developments/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed[/link]

I want the $250 for my 3DS back...

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
No! Don't do this to me Atlus! I'm Already struggling to scrape together money for Skyrim and Arkham City and all that as it is! I DON"T WANT TO HAVE TO BUY A VITA AS WELL!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Yay. Now I can take the fact that I never finished Persona 4 (STUPID FUCKING BOSSES) and relax. The handheld version is coming. To the US, too, I hope.

Also, I don't have to go through the hell of going...behind the tv...to plug the PS2 back in to finish it.

Akihiko

Raincoat Killer
Aug 21, 2008
Not sure really on what to think. Even when I first read about it I didn't really feel excited.

I want more information about a new Persona. Not some fighting game spin off, or another handheld remake.

Akihiko

Raincoat Killer
Aug 21, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
chaosyoshimage said:
I want the $250 for my 3DS back...
Don't feel too bad. Atlus loves the 3DS, too.

I really want DS Overclocked.
They don't love Europe though. :(

It's a damn shame they don't have a European branch. I want DS Overclocked, but considering we never got the DS version, I find it hard to believe we'll get the 3DS version. I'd totally import the 3DS version, since I need more games for my 3DS, but region locking for the lose.

Legion IV

Mar 30, 2010
SomeLameStuff said:
No! Don't do this to me Atlus! I'm Already struggling to scrape together money for Skyrim and Arkham City and all that as it is! I DON"T WANT TO HAVE TO BUY A VITA AS WELL!

Ummmm its just 4 though? its not like 5 is vita exclusive... am i missing somthing here? don't you have the ps2 version, i have 2.

NellNell

Feb 11, 2011
Shoot, Vitas not even out and now I really want it. Kinda wished I waited for the 3DS price drop. 20 free games be damned!

Halo Fanboy

Nov 2, 2008
Legion IV said:
SomeLameStuff said:

Ummmm its just 4 though? its not like 5 is vita exclusive... am i missing somthing here? don't you have the ps2 version, i have 2.
It's an updated version so I'll probably be better than on ps2.

I'm really only interested in the fighting game, though it will probably suck.

http://p-atlus.jp/

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
The fighting game is made by the Guilty Gear and Blazblue folks, it'll be awesome.

As for the golden...well...sony is definitely golden by putting this on vita. Oh and people, don't forget persona 5 is being mentioned too! :D

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
That's it. I'm sold. The vita was good enough with Uncharted and LBP but THIS!?!?

Get me Atlus, I want them to know they are now my favorite devolper/publisher. (Valve was a good run.)

Also: Persona 5. Time to prep up my Ps3 for some jolly good times, ahead.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Looking forward to seeing how the fighter plays, just got Blazblu for the PSP and it's pretty fun so far.
Also Persona 5 detalis squueeeeeeeeeee

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
OutrageousEmu said:
emeraldrafael said:
Lets hope they port P3P too.

Looks liike I have to go get a Sony Vita now.
Why bother? Every single PsP game plays natively on the Vita, and is instantly accessible through the store (P3P is accessible from every marketplace, I think). Why bother tarting the game up when its already instantly accessible?
Then nevermind. For some reason I thought it wasnt going to.

Halo Fanboy

Nov 2, 2008
Dreiko said:
The fighting game is made by the Guilty Gear and Blazblue folks, it'll be awesome.
Go play Basara or Isuka or even the first GG.

And Overture, though I didn't hate it.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
Halo Fanboy said:
Dreiko said:
Go play Basara or Isuka or even the first GG.

And Overture, though I didn't hate it.
Well, Hokuto no Ken was pretty great, I have my hopes up. The first GG was great for it's time btw, it was made in 1998 lol.