Persona 5 Strikers Coming West for PS4, Switch and PC on February 23, 2021...Finally!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I know COVID was not making things easy, but even before that, Atlus had complete radio silence on this coming Westward. So congrats all you P5 fans, you're getting the spin-off!

Last edited:

Chupathingy

CONTROL Agent
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Funnily enough this was actually an accidentally leaked announcement, as none of Atlus' official platforms have mentioned it since. At first Atlus were taking down all the trailers but I guess they propagated so quickly they just gave up. Judging by the ATLUS West twitter though it's gonna be officially announced on December 8.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I didn't know I wanted this, but I do now *drools*

Also Atlas, how about Persona 4 Golden on PS4 for we people who never played it first time around?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
This is a persona 5 muso game right? Like dynasty warriors only persona? Fucking sign me up!!!
And it's also a canon sequel too. Like the fighting games were for p4.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Koei Tecmo seem to be at their best and most creative when it's another company's IP.​

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

Koei Tecmo seem to be at their best and most creative when it's another company's IP.​
Well that video broke, but damn I'm hyped for this game. This will be the first dynasty warrios style game that actually has characters I'm interested in and can get behind. So I'm really looking forward to trying this type of game for the first time.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Well that video broke, but damn I'm hyped for this game. This will be the first dynasty warrios style game that actually has characters I'm interested in and can get behind. So I'm really looking forward to trying this type of game for the first time.
I have no idea why the video is age restricted when there is no swearing, bloody violence, or nudity. Makes no sense. I already saw it on YT, so just watch it there.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
The game will arrive exactly one year and three days too late in the west.

Get your act together Atlas. Persona 5 was the most mainstream Persona ever got so what's the use treating it as an extremely niche title who's crossovers will never catch on?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Get your act together Atlas. Persona 5 was the most mainstream Persona ever got so what's the use treating it as an extremely niche title who's crossovers will never catch on?
You have point. The game would have sold more had it come out with a simultaneous release date in 2020, instead of this one year later shit. I think the game will do fine, but not as good as Atlus decided to "play the waiting game".

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

To be fair we did just get Persona 5 Royal.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
I mean, p5 took over half a year to come out too, so I guess it's not that odd lol.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

Skill Up is a reviewer i like and he has been enjoying the game. He says it is a lot less like a Dynasty Warriors game, and a lot more like FF7Remake which...I mean yes give me all of that please!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Skill Up is a reviewer i like and he has been enjoying the game. He says it is a lot less like a Dynasty Warriors game, and a lot more like FF7Remake which...I mean yes give me all of that please!
Just heads up, you time posted the video towards the end.