Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies Preview: No Objections

A different kind of courtroom drama.

Read Full Article

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Looks like I'll be picking up another title for my 3DS, can't wait to play it.
I don't see why they didn't just say her special powers that she can read peoples ticks though.
Just wording it like it is seems odd to me.
I played through some of Dual Destinies' first case at E3 today, and while it felt pretty familiar, I really couldn't object to any of it.
Well played.

Chatboy 91

Feb 25, 2011
Wellp, looks like this and SSB are gonna make me get a 3DS. Oh well, just another portable system to get.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
Judging by one of the screenshots Phoenix went back to his old hopeless self after his masterful Xanatos Gambit in Apollo Justice... So much for character development. (Well, hopefully I'm wrong. The game will likely be great regardless)

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
Shinsei-J said:
Looks like I'll be picking up another title for my 3DS, can't wait to play it.
I don't see why they didn't just say her special powers that she can read peoples ticks though.
Just wording it like it is seems odd to me.
I played through some of Dual Destinies' first case at E3 today, and while it felt pretty familiar, I really couldn't object to any of it.
Well played.
"A special sense of hearing" is literally how the game described it. I thought it was weird too, but hey, it's Phoenix Wright.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
"Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies will be out for the 3DS this fall."

Assuming Crapcom doesn't cancel it, and until I can actually buy the game in the eShop, I'm going to assume it's not coming out. That's how bad of a company Capcom has been in recent years.