Pick up some free games with Play at Home Initiative

Yoshi

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Journey's cool but they literally just gave us the Nathan Drake collection through PS Plus a couple of Months ago.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Darn, you ninja'd me. Shame, I would've liked to post a freebie for a platform other than PC, cuz they happen so rarely (anything that requires a paid subscription is disqualified)

Should probably add that the offer lasts April 15 at 8pm PDT through May 5, 2020 at 8pm PDT, so it doesn't start till tomorrow. Also, if you're in Germany or China (or rather if your account is) you get Knack for free instead of the Nathan Drake Collection.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Should probably add that the offer lasts April 15 at 8pm PDT through May 5, 2020 at 8pm PDT, so it doesn't start till tomorrow. Also, if you're in Germany or China (or rather if your account is) you get Knack for free instead of the Nathan Drake Collection.
Hey yo, Chimp Face, that's Knack 2, not Knack.

I assume there were some legal problems with giving away a game for free with Nazi's in them in Germany, and China being a little sensitive about Tibet in Uncharted 2.

Although I already own The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey through PlayStation Plus, I guess it's a fun initiative.

Last edited:

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Hey yo, Chimp Face, that's Knack 2, not Knack.

I assume there were some legal problems with giving away a game for free with Nazi's in them in Germany, and China being a little sensitive about

Although I already own The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey through PlayStation Plus, I guess it's a fun initiative.
I forgot about the Uboat stuff in the original. My initial thought was it’s because of their strict laws about guns and violence. Nathan Drake also has steel blue eyes if I’m not mistaken, so combine that with him gunning down thousands of people - often minorities - probably doesn’t bode well for Der Chancellor and co.