Pitch an idea to make a reality show to end all reality shows

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
we get like 10 people together for 2 days for a real world type show and after the two days we show them clips of what awful things they did, responses from people off the steets to what they did and responses from people in the streets, maybe psychiatrist. It's not sure to work everytime (hopefully) but it would be cheap to make

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
axia777 said:
A real life "Death Race" with death row in mates. That is all I have to say. FUCK YEAH!!!
I'd much prefer a real life "Death Race 2000" version. It's similar except you score points for running over people. E.g. 70 pts for the elderly and 100pts for a baby. I can't see how this could go wrong.

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
I'd do a combination of all the reality shows that have been so far. Then advertise for it like crazy, and everyone who signed up to take part would be executed. That way there would be nobody to be in the shows, and thus, no more reality shows would be made. I suppose I could make a show out of the execution, see how many people can fit into one huge spike pit.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
4 and one half men, 20 women, 3 he/she's and a box full of cocaine
one abandoned iland 1 rock n roll clown AND A SEVERLY PISSED OFF ASSASIN GORRILA!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Pararaptor said:
12 strangers
8 weeks
1 mansion
And a rabid bear.
Will the strangers have acess to stuff inside the mansion or is it just a huge empty place?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Pararaptor said:
dalek sec said:
Pararaptor said:
12 strangers
8 weeks
1 mansion
And a rabid bear.
Will the strangers have acess to stuff inside the mansion or is it just a huge empty place?
Like the Big Brother one.
[sub]Maybe it should be a Tyrannosaurus...[/sub]
I rather like the rabid bear, it'll fit inside the mansion but it can still kill the strangers.

Emperor Inferno

Jun 5, 2008
A reality show where cameras follow me as I brutally beat to death (in the case of women, rape first) all people involved in making every other reality show. It would literally end all reality shows.

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Alright here's mine : 20 strangers,1 abandoned hospital,30 suitcases.In 15 cases are bombs, 5 contain money and the keys to the door, 6 contain money and a key but also a bomb. also all the suitcases are guarded by extremely pissed off starved tigers that shoot lasers out of their eyes. Oh and 4 suitcases have money, keys, bombs, extremely pissed off starved tigers that shoot lasers out of their eyes, and napalm. Now that's television!

Apr 24, 2008
I'm a bit confused as to what "reality tv" actually is. Most of these sound like gameshow formats. Anyway, and with that in mind. Mine'ss called "You're fired...from life". It's basically "the apprentice" only each episode ends with a satisfying murder, instead of a mild telling off from a self important old tit. Alternatively, maybe "Punish the Gullible" is more palletable. A show where blatent lies are told to vulnerable and gullible people in order to humiliate them. In episode 1, aging super models are coaxed into believing that canine faeces prevents wrinkles, the moment the crap is liberally(and consentually) smeared across their gullible faces the host jumps out and chastises them, shouting "There, now you're as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside...you stupid *****. Did you really believe that would work?...you deserve what you get"...they've also signed a waver and a contract that stipulate they must smile into the camera and say "I'm gullible, and I got punished"...presumably with the shit still on their faces.

Fuck it...I can't be more tasteless than "the littlest groom". Reality is stranger than fiction.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
Wow..

Most, if not all, of these involve people dying.

Videogames don't make people violent.. Not at all.

Circus Ascendant

Jul 9, 2008
All these are good, but:

Put a webcam in every television. Watch yourself (or other people) watching TV. That is reality.

w33g33

Jun 14, 2009
ok ive got the thread buster, this is an idea from a talk radio host i listen to:
Take a Wal-Mart,
Put a Waffle House in the food court,
Put a Trader's World swap meet in the parking lot,
Go.
anyone from the east coast US will immediately understand the type of shit that happens at these types of places

Hungry Monkey

Sep 8, 2009
"Knitting House"

15 people in a house knitting.
Grand prize, eh...$34.00

It'd be better than all the other realty shows on tv. *zing*