Pitch an idea to make a reality show to end all reality shows

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
theSovietConnection said:
1 crazed North Korean dictator.

Access to all the nuclear weapons in the world.

That'd put an end to all reality shows.
Yes, but we also need to add a few hot chicks who argue over everything and turn the smallest debate into the largest catfight. and we could call the show "my big fat north korean dictatorship."

titanium turtle

Jul 1, 2009
my idea: zombie assault course- condemned criminals need to fight their way through a massive assault course swarming with zombies, with a giant horde to kill at the end
they lose- they die then
they live- they stay in prison but get better stuff

or
a duel against a bear- armed with either one bullet in a handgun, knuckle dusters, a knife or a baseball bat- in a long thin arena with a circle in the middle- a chainsaw is available if they get to the other side

titanium turtle

Jul 1, 2009
Redratson said:
20 people
20 teams
Free-for-all
Weapons: anything they can find
Occupants: 323 rbid, drugged-up crazed bears from Siberia, 412 super smart great white sharks with the ability to communicate with each other, have ability to grow legs and walk on land, and can breathe in an out of water, and 127 genetically engineered super commando kittens trained in the deadly arts of every deadly art on Earth that is known to modern man.
Objective: Survive for one month
Prize: Being able to have the balls saying you survived the show.

Not bad no?
sheer genius
all we need is- everything you mentioned

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
I'd like to see a show called, "Guess What? You're Broke!" where you have an upper class family and take away all their money for a year. Hilarity ensues.
That would be funny as hell, watch the family tear themselves apart because of no money.

I would actually like to see a show were texting is taken away from teenaged girls, they would probably start killing eachother

btw I hate texting

delnegro25

Aug 15, 2009
I got two ideas
The first one is called, "So you want to be a celebrity?" You take 13 Paris Hilton hopefuls and place them in a nice penthouse. Then you shut off the water. Then the lights. Then you take all the food away and bar the doors and windows. After a month whoever is left is then given a check for $12.39(Canadian) and told to have a nice life.

Second one I'm simply gonna call, "What the fuck would you do for a Klondike Bar?"

TacticalAssassin1

Elite Member
May 29, 2009
TheGreatCoolEnergy said:
TacticalAssassin1 said:
Mix all of those into one.

Or as somebody said on a previous thread- one person has all the nukes in the world, and there is a big wheel-of-fortune type wheel in a room with every country in the world labeled on it. You spin the wheel, and give a nuke to the country it lands on. One catch, you flip a coin to find out how they get it. Who likes it?
Sounds like it would make for some good suspense

Oh yeah. Just imagine, the whole world, watching the TV to see which country will be nuked, or maybe given a nuke? Who knows?

SmartIdiot

Feb 10, 2009
How about Battle Royale:Live?

The first series would feature everyone who's ever won Big Brother, except no survivors.

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
Twenty or so people must chose and then inflict the most gruesome and/or horrific looking torture on twenty other people.

Alternatively, one person is given a drug that makes that a paranoid and psychotic, then had him or her various weapons such as a baseball bat, a chainsaw, a cleaver, sword, acid and... you get the idea.

I really should lay off the insane shows. :D

Edit: Halo: ODST Live Action.

Fulax

Jul 14, 2008
Name: So you want to be a celebrity?
Contestants: 10
Host: Frankie Boyle

Frankie Boyle stands on the doorstep of a Big Brother-type house and shouts 'So you want to be a celebrity?' The contestants start screaming wildly. Frankie Boyle says 'Then you're all shallow, pathetic twats. Get a fucking job'. Show ends.

Computer-Noob

Mar 21, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
All reality show contestants ever come together in a huge arena and beat eachother to death.

I'm happy, everyone else is dead, which means they aren't bitching, the networks get their money...

Basically, everyone is happy.
All that's missing here are half-time shows and this would be golden.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Souplex said:
Twenty people who have access to various weapons (Not guns cause those are for wusses) with a simple objective: Kill everyone, do not die.
In order to make this a true "reality show to end all reality shows", the contestants will all be reality show hosts.

Redratson

Jun 23, 2009
titanium turtle said:
Redratson said:
20 people
20 teams
Free-for-all
Weapons: anything they can find
Occupants: 323 rbid, drugged-up crazed bears from Siberia, 412 super smart great white sharks with the ability to communicate with each other, have ability to grow legs and walk on land, and can breathe in an out of water, and 127 genetically engineered super commando kittens trained in the deadly arts of every deadly art on Earth that is known to modern man.
Objective: Survive for one month
Prize: Being able to have the balls saying you survived the show.

Not bad no?
sheer genius
all we need is- everything you mentioned
Yep, hell i'll even host that thing too!