Pixel Art Recommendations

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I've had a little project I've been thinking about for a couple of years. I have this latch hook kit of an ugly little sail boat. Something like this:

I don't want to make a boat, but I was thinking I could re-purpose the kit and make a pixel art scene from a game with it (recoloured mostly in blue, of course). The problem is I just can't decide what to make.

So recommend me some nice pixel art scenes! Max size is around 100x100, smaller will work too.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Well, kinda sorry this thread has been left abandoned by the wayside, but some of the high marks of pixel art for me are Fire Emblem character battle models, from the GBA games. Plenty of variety to google up and choose from. I like Lyndis. Everybody likes Lyndis.

Reactions: Drathnoxis

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Well, kinda sorry this thread has been left abandoned by the wayside, but some of the high marks of pixel art for me are Fire Emblem character battle models, from the GBA games. Plenty of variety to google up and choose from. I like Lyndis. Everybody likes Lyndis.

Thanks for the suggestion! I haven't really had time to work on the project anyway, since some family matters came up.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Here are some Scott Pilgrim ones, but not sure if they are blue enough.

Or some pokemons