Pizza Hut Makes a Perfume

Nicole Maronn

Nov 22, 2012
One word: Gross! This reminds me of that Play-Dough perfume that was released years ago; why would anyone want to smell like salty clay or a greasy pizza is beyond me...

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
I'm not sure whats more surprising, the news story or the fact that apparently I'm the only one who likes pizza hut. Granted I don't want to smell like it but that's some damn good pizza.

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
Evil Smurf said:
I want to smell like freshly baked bread, not pizza!
This was my first thought upon reading the story, too; I would like to smell like fresh-baked bread or date someone that smells like that. Fresh chocolate chip cookies wouldn't be bad, either; but fresh bread would still be my first choice.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
flying_whimsy said:
Evil Smurf said:
I want to smell like freshly baked bread, not pizza!
This was my first thought upon reading the story, too; I would like to smell like fresh-baked bread or date someone that smells like that. Fresh chocolate chip cookies wouldn't be bad, either; but fresh bread would still be my first choice.
I'm dating a girl who tastes like blueberry bubblegum, food smells/tastes are really good.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Boris Goodenough said:
Evil Smurf said:
I'm dating a girl who tastes like blueberry bubblegum, food smells/tastes are really good.
Finn the Human, is that you?!
I'm clearly a cat, or a Kurt Cobain look-a-like.

gyroscopeboy

Nov 27, 2010
I miss Pizza Hut, we don't have many left in Australia. Loved the all you can eat buffet as a kid, had to be rolled out of there!

jetriot

Sep 9, 2011
Good to see that there are still a few companies not taking themselves too seriously.

Jeff Gibson

May 6, 2010
Waaghpowa said:
Andy Chalk said:
Hey, it's no worse an idea than the hotdog-stuffed crust, am I right?
This actually sounds awesome, was it really a thing? I haven't been to a Pizza hut since I was in high school.

Also who is this perfume for? Fat Americans? (Obvious joke)
Yeah, the hotdog stuffed crust was (and I think still is) a thing.
However, not nearly as awesome as it sounds. Not even a little bit.