PlanetSide WAR! Escapist...FALL IN!

Prower

Jan 14, 2009
for those looking @ the trail remeber step 4 aside from downloding the "station launcher Beta" the SOE website is usless and misleading. simply install the launcher log in and hit the planetside button =)

WastedHero said:
RobConners said:
Another reserve signing up...

I'll be hanging out on Gemini with you guys anyway on a trial account... I'll probably end up adding a month of game time for the event if the Random Button hates me again should someone get hit with the ban hammer.

Will get on mumble too if that's cool :)
I signed up for the Station Beta thingy and still can't find where on the site they are offering a free trial for PS. You wouldn't happen to have a link to that would you?

Combined

Sep 13, 2008
Well, Combined is officially in the game. Trying everything out. Very confused still. But, I'm getting the hang of it! Gonna try it out for some hours now... Must know each weapon inside and out...

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
The download is done, the download is done! Sweet god almighty, the download is done!

Combined said:
Well, Combined is officially in the game. Trying everything out. Very confused still. But, I'm getting the hang of it! Gonna try it out for some hours now... Must know each weapon inside and out...
I think I just ran past you a minute or so ago at the sanctuary, actually.

linchowlewy

Nov 27, 2008
i didn't get one of the keys so i obviously didn't win, but would i be able to help you guys out using the 14 day free trial?

also could you throw me down on the list for when people get kicked?

Combined

Sep 13, 2008
Vanguard1219 said:
The download is done, the download is done! Sweet god almighty, the download is done!

Combined said:
I think I just ran past you a minute or so ago at the sanctuary, actually.
Oh, so that was you! Yes, I saw you. I lost my way.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Vanguard1219 said:
Ghost Squad is now recruiting and looking for people with the following expertise and specializations:

• [li]Sniping[/li]

Teamwork and dedication would be nice. Skill and a disregard for your own safety is also a plus. If your interested PM me for more info.
    ~Van

• Count me in for that.
    Just need to get the game installed and operating, 47% bleedin' 3.5gb downloads.

craterboy

Jun 12, 2006
Greetings, Can someone tell me how this works. Long time ago I used to play this planetside game for free. Now I would like to give it another try. So how can I join with playing. Think I am new in here.

Ringwraith

Absolutely Useless
Jan 15, 2009
Man, this download is taking so long I think I might have to continue it tomorrow as it's late (11pm in fact), or at least I can only start playing tomorrow, so I'll be around tomorrow at the earliest.

Wolf Blade

Apr 8, 2008
How will we tell which server? Is it the Gemini server?
The funny thing is that you guys are all complaining, and my crappy internet is doing fine. I might like to sign for Ghost Squad once I get the hang of the game.

Emperor Inferno

Jun 5, 2008
Ah, shit. I don't have a computer, and I can't download anything onto these library computers. How long will this be going on?

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Oh well, I guess I didn't get in, for now. Should someone break one of the guidelines you set forth how would you go about picking a replacement?
I would probably randomly pick again, but from those that would like to be on the list...say from this forum thread. :)
I realize "say from this forum thread" is probably a mistake but I'm having a hard time deciphering it. Are you saying if we want to be in say so here? if so then I call dibs on the first slot opened up by an idiot.
Yes, if you would like to be in the mix for a botched roll by someone with a key, please say so here.
Escapist reserves reporting in.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
Good gawd, the shell shock from playing this game for the first time is horrendous. This'll take some more getting used to than I thought.

On the subject of Ghost Squad, the following people have expressed interest:

• [li]Singing Gremlin[/li]
    [li]Ollie596[/li]
    [li]Bling Cat[/li]
    [li]GPScorpio[/li]
    [li]fix-the-spade[/li]
RedMenace, I know you also seem interested, but I'm leaning more towards making the squad have a light infantry role. That would mainly be reconnaissance, infiltration, and other risky activities that are generally annoying to the enemy and will probably get us all killed. If you still want to be a strait-up tank, you may slow us down. Otherwise I can still take you in.

Still accepting offers, by the way.
~Van

Athalian

Jan 14, 2009
Vanguard1219 said:
Good gawd, the shell shock from playing this game for the first time is horrendous. This'll take some more getting used to than I thought.

On the subject of Ghost Squad, the following people have expressed interest:

• [li]Singing Gremlin[/li]
    [li]Ollie596[/li]
    [li]Bling Cat[/li]
    [li]GPScorpio[/li]
    [li]fix-the-spade[/li]
RedMenace, I know you also seem interested, but I'm leaning more towards making the squad have a light infantry role. That would mainly be reconnaissance, infiltration, and other risky activities that are generally annoying to the enemy and will probably get us all killed. If you still want to be a strait-up tank, you may slow us down. Otherwise I can still take you in.

Still accepting offers, by the way.
~Van
im not part of the escapist war thing, but i will still be playing along side with you. wouldnt mind joining the squad :)

Prower

Jan 14, 2009
yeh the Max is as close as ur gonna get to a tank class, remeber this aint a classic RPG so u cant just stand upfront and take magical pixie heals =P - take plenty of firepower to bring a max down however....

as regards the squad thing I did PM u, may aswll post here tho... im interested in flying close air support perfarbly reaver but I am flexible to any pilot baced role ...

Athalian

Jan 14, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Oh well, I guess I didn't get in, for now. Should someone break one of the guidelines you set forth how would you go about picking a replacement?
I would probably randomly pick again, but from those that would like to be on the list...say from this forum thread. :)
I realize "say from this forum thread" is probably a mistake but I'm having a hard time deciphering it. Are you saying if we want to be in say so here? if so then I call dibs on the first slot opened up by an idiot.
Yes, if you would like to be in the mix for a botched roll by someone with a key, please say so here.
now, by here, do u mean as in quote or just reply in the thread? ^^ yes im interested in any slot that might open up ^^