PlanetSide WAR! Escapist...FALL IN!

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Oh well, I guess I didn't get in, for now. Should someone break one of the guidelines you set forth how would you go about picking a replacement?
I would probably randomly pick again, but from those that would like to be on the list...say from this forum thread. :)
I realize "say from this forum thread" is probably a mistake but I'm having a hard time deciphering it. Are you saying if we want to be in say so here? if so then I call dibs on the first slot opened up by an idiot.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
black lincon said:
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Oh well, I guess I didn't get in, for now. Should someone break one of the guidelines you set forth how would you go about picking a replacement?
I would probably randomly pick again, but from those that would like to be on the list...say from this forum thread. :)
I realize "say from this forum thread" is probably a mistake but I'm having a hard time deciphering it. Are you saying if we want to be in say so here? if so then I call dibs on the first slot opened up by an idiot.
Yes, if you would like to be in the mix for a botched roll by someone with a key, please say so here.

da0n

Jan 16, 2009
Hiiiii. I've got an old Planetside subscription, currently inactive. Where am I supposed to stick the code thinger I got in the e-mail? Cheers....

Starkbanik

Jan 15, 2009
I would, even though I just registered for this event I have been coming to this site for a while now :)

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Yes, if you would like to be in the mix for a botched roll by someone with a key, please say so here.
Thanks you. Can I call dibs on the first open slot or am I going to have to get lucky in a random drawing?

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
black lincon said:
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Thanks you. Can I call dibs on the first open slot or am I going to have to get lucky in a random drawing?
To keep it fair, random drawing

Aximus

Dec 25, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
So here.

Athalian

Jan 14, 2009
Reservist Athalian standing by SIR. just in case someone gets ill, beaten or breaks the rules :p

Fanboy

Oct 20, 2008
I'd join in, but I'm a lover not a fighter.

Best of luck to you, Escapists! Not that you'll need it.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Richard Groovy Pants said:
*sigh*

Still no badge. And probability says that my chances are getting slimmer by the minute.

I'm not enjoying this, I'm not enjoying this at all.
Awwww i feel bad now... if i could i give you my badge but i wanna play so support us!

Singing Gremlin

Jan 16, 2008
Alright! See you guys on the field. We be setting up an outfit right? Hard to tell who's who otherwise. If you see SingingGremlin out there... give him a medkit!

Ralackk

Aug 12, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
In that case I'd also like to opt in for the potential random draw should anyone not fulfill their roll.

Athalian

Jan 14, 2009
Singing Gremlin said:
Alright! See you guys on the field. We be setting up an outfit right? Hard to tell who's who otherwise. If you see SingingGremlin out there... give him a medkit!
u planning to get hit a lot? :p

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Daon said:
Hiiiii. I've got an old Planetside subscription, currently inactive. Where am I supposed to stick the code thinger I got in the e-mail? Cheers....
In the 'My Account' menu at the station.sony.com site, there's a section called 'Enter Activation Code'. Go there, pick Planetside as the game from the dropdown and enter the key in the blank space provided.