PlanetSide WAR! Escapist...FALL IN!

Ringwraith

Absolutely Useless
Jan 15, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
Ringwraith said:
I'm here, ready to do some stuff.
Well, actually can't start today, should be able to tomorrow though.
Though my badge is currently lost in the post so I can't show my allegiance just yet.
Did your badge not come through yet? Make sure you check your badges...could just be hanging out at the bottom.
Well as I only have three badges I think it would be tricky for it to hide at the bottom. ; )
But yeah I doubled checked anyway, not there I'm afraid.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008

Ghost Squad is now recruiting and looking for people with the following expertise and specializations:

• [li]Sniping[/li]
    [li]Medicinal Training[/li]
    [li]Electronics (particularly hacking)[/li]
    [li]Heavy Weaponry[/li]
    [li]Stealth[/li]
    [li]Vehicular Operation[/li]

When this squad is formed I'll be leading it personally in a variety of missions against both Rock, Paper, Shotgun and BoingBoing, usually as a spearhead for the main Escapist force. So we don't take up too many of our 75 people the squad will be somewhere from 5-8 people strong. Teamwork and dedication would be nice. Skill and a disregard for your own safety is also a plus. If your interested PM me for more info.

Ready to do my part,
~Van

Athalian

Jan 14, 2009
jeeeij, i found the cd's for this game :p faster then dling it. now, if only i was allowed to join :/

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Ringwraith said:
Spinwhiz said:
Ringwraith said:
I'm here, ready to do some stuff.
Well, actually can't start today, should be able to tomorrow though.
Though my badge is currently lost in the post so I can't show my allegiance just yet.
Did your badge not come through yet? Make sure you check your badges...could just be hanging out at the bottom.
Well as I only have three badges I think it would be tricky for it to hide at the bottom. ; )
But yeah I doubled checked anyway, not there I'm afraid.
Try now please :)

da0n

Jan 16, 2009
Okay, thought it may be worth mentioning that as far as I could see there's no way of using the keys on any Station account that has been subscribed to Planetside before. Meaning, basically, if you're a PS vet you're gonna have to play in a new Station account with new characters. No worries, it's more fun that way... =P

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Richard Groovy Pants said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
Man, wish I could run this on my home PC. Darn Vista compatibility issues.
In fact, you can. [http://forums.station.sony.com/ps/posts/list.m?topic_id=88000005971]

Spinwhiz said:
black lincon said:
Oh well, I guess I didn't get in, for now. Should someone break one of the guidelines you set forth how would you go about picking a replacement?
I would probably randomly pick again, but from those that would like to be on the list...say from this forum thread. :)
I'd also like to be put on that list.
Ah, but Master Planner Spinwhiz (or Spinzey, as you guys are fond of calling him) has mandated that we'll be playing here from work.

Which does make it easier to shout "where was my heal?!" when something goes wrong, to be fair. :)

Prower

Jan 14, 2009
=) add me to the list of those still interested plz

on that note I remeber reading about a 14 day free trial was this a roumor or is the soe website hiding it from me?

still congratz to those who won ...do us proud ....

Edit: Ok answerd my own question so i may aswell talk anyone else thru it:

So step 1: get the launcher
step 2: create a station account
step 3: get the 14 day free trial
step 4: avoid the planetside website as much as possible ^^
step 5: wait for some one to tell us what server the escapest is on =)

Toastngravy

Jan 19, 2009
Hmm...
Since this is random drawing I think I shall let the game continue downloading and go play some Gears of War.

Maybe something good will be waiting when i get back, who knows.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
Ah, but Master Planner Spinwhiz (or Spinzey, as you guys are fond of calling him) has mandated that we'll be playing here from work.

Which does make it easier to shout "where was my heal?!" when something goes wrong, to be fair. :)
Actually, the nickname "Spinzey" is my doing. I just started calling him that as a joke. At any rate, referring to him as "Master Planner" reminded me of something: are we going to try to organize an outfit in-game to keep track of everybody?

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
So is the key supposed to be in an e-mail? I have a badge, and I've been refreshing my e-mail every 2 mins.