Play Dragon Nest. Join The Escapist Guild. Win Over $3000 in Prizes!

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Can someone help me out, I ave the game but I don't know how to message listed members.

Vamantha

Aug 2, 2011
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
I'm working during the times that the Escapist folks are going to be online, so does anyone know if they'll be online tonight between 8 and 10 EDT to send me an invite?
I'll most likely be online. Whisper "Vamantha" and I'll invite.

Vamantha

Aug 2, 2011
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Can someone help me out, I ave the game but I don't know how to message listed members.
Hit enter, type "/w" then space and type in their name.

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
Well I would try this out just because of the Escapist contest, but everytime I download and install the game when I push the Play button on the website it tells me to download the game. Isn't much of shit on the forums about a solution for this other than "try another browser", the problem being that the recommeded browser they tell you to use is IE and I am already using that.

Fail game from the start for me.

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
Fursnake said:
Well I would try this out just because of the Escapist contest, but everytime I download and install the game when I push the Play button on the website it tells me to download the game.
I had the same issue at first. I solved it by using the game icon on my desktop to launch the browser and direct me to the Dragon Nest page. After doing this, pressing play prompts me to log-in and opens up the patcher.

I hope this helps!

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
s0osleepie said:
Fursnake said:
Well I would try this out just because of the Escapist contest, but everytime I download and install the game when I push the Play button on the website it tells me to download the game.
I had the same issue at first. I solved it by using the game icon on my desktop to launch the browser and direct me to the Dragon Nest page. After doing this, pressing play prompts me to log-in and opens up the patcher.

I hope this helps!
Unfortunately this does not help. I still get the "Downlaoad the game window" popup.

Chin_Sack

Sep 11, 2008
Well, I WAS gunna give the game a try. But the game keeps crashing in the first instance.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
i tried it a few hours ago and i gotta say i loved it. it has actual combat and you can dodge attacks so i love the battle system. I guess i have been looking for an action mmorpg that will actually run well on my laptop and i gotta say this fits the bill so far. my only complaint is it crashed on me after i finished the boss in the first dungeon after the result screen and i am an archer and although i occasionally like playing as a girl this is not one of those times. i wish i could at least look boyish with a decent pair of pants and not these bloody shorts. Also i'm not sure about the secondary classes for archer i may live. now how do i find the escapist guild

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
I'm going to be online for a while right now on Ch. 12 with my character, Etzeli. If someone can throw me a guild invite, that'd be awesome.

zepherin

Jul 29, 2011
For some reason this game reminds me of Phantasy star Online. Also I did all the jazz in the wrong order though and my dragon nest name in guild is different than my name. Is that a problem?

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Okay, joined Gerant - East, made character, but the Channels it is listing is 13 through 24 and they are almost all dead. Am I too late to join an earlier Channel?

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Okay, think I figured it out. Starting with cleric or sorceress starts in Channels 13 through 24 whereas warrior and archer are in Channels 1 through 12. Found Klutz with my new archer Jamynn, but think I'm going to go back to my cleric, Newtroll, on Channel 24.

Chin_Sack

Sep 11, 2008
Now that i got the game to stop crashing. It is kinda fun. I might keep playing after the contest.

AfroWizard

Aug 21, 2011
So is the event over? Because on the page it said August 21st but when i try it says that it failed to send whisper so i don't know if i missed it. Is there a way to still join the guild?

VanguardsArk

Oct 9, 2008
boo the game is under going maintenance and they keep extending the time... it was suppose to end at 2pm now after two more extensions its at 7pm well when it goes back on ill log in and wait to see if people want to join IGN: OverEdge

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
The combat was enjoyable enough with a console-game sort of feel. It reminds me of another Nexon game, Vindictus. Unfortunately I can't stand the art style of Dragon Nest.