Play WoW with Doraleous and Associates

Kelly Helder

Apr 19, 2010
Play WoW with Doraleous and Associates

Join Doraleous and Associates on WoW RP/PVP server Lightninghoof on July 8 from 4-6pm EST in Elwynn Forest! Each week in July they will be playing a new area to help those in need (of grinding).

The first season of Doraleous and Associates has come to a triumphant end, but just because the show has a break doesn't mean Doraleous and Associates has forsaken those in need! On the contrary, they are stationed in World of Warcraft on the RP/PVP server Lightninghoof to help those paralyzed by fear, struck down by oppression, and losing their grip on freedom.

Next week you will find Doraleous, Neebs, Mirdon, Walken and Brouf in Goldshire Inn at 4pm, and questing around Elwynn Forest until 6pm. They will be grouping with those who want help leveling and/or to watch Neebs break into dance. Request to join the guild Doraleous and Associates and you could have the opportunity to play with them at any random moment! You might even meet other Doraleous members to adventure with between sessions.

Also, somewhere in Crystal Lake lies the mysterious Lady of the Lake, if you can find and summon her through renditions of "Laddyyyyyy" you may be lucky enough to receive the almighty Zephyr Blade.

Doraleous and Associates (on WoW) is open for business!

(In order to play, you must have a World of Warcraft Account in good standing!)

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
For months, young Hubilub thought that he had finally escaped the grasp of the evil substance known as Wow-crack. He lived his life happily, meeting new people and being generally satisfied with his life.

Then his role model Doraleous and his associates started pressuring him into doing more wow-crack again. Hubilub, unprepared for this sudden peer-pressure, fell and was dragged down into the circles of addiction and self-destruction.

He was never seen again.

Damn you, Doraleoooous!

Nickisimo

Apr 14, 2009
OK, this is...I need confirmation that it's actually them though, and not just 5 nerds with WoW accounts that made replica characters.

If it's actually the D&A guys...yeah, I might have to resurrect my WoW account just to see this being the shameless fanboy that I am. Fifteen bucks to hang with these guys and let them know how much I've loved the show is worth it in my book.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Shoot! My account closes on the 7th! What irony! Oh well, I'll just make a trial account to watch them kick ass..

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Hehe, now thats cool! Talk about talking the outside inside!

Footinbox

Oct 28, 2009
As cool as that would be, I refuse to pay that kind of money for WoW when I can pay less for Xbox 360 and play multiple games.