Playstation 5 reveal event thread

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Is Chris back on roids again? He looked normal in RE1, then he was suddenly a gigantic boulder punching bodybuilder in RE5, then he looked normal again in the redesign in RE7(best design yet imo) and now he looks roided up again. Well, roided up and washed up to be honest. xD
He looks like he watched a bunch of Perry Mason Returns before this latest outing.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Ray tracing:
Back when the PS3 launched and people were talking about how good faces looked on even that early stuff, I remember saying it won’t be the next generation (PS4) that we start see photorealism but the one after that.

Even with the resolution limits on the RT reflections, this stuff looks like we’re about there. We also haven’t seen what it’ll look like once people like Santa Monica Studios and Naughty Dog get a crack at it.

Reactions: gorfias

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
This is a really insightful video that touches on the tonal differences and some insight behind how important this remake is to Sony -

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Why do I remember the Tower Knight being taller?
Because the cutscene when you walk into the arena is angled up to make him look taller, and that's also the only time he's standing straight up.

Remember, when you got onto the second floor balcony area to kill the crossbow men you're actually higher up than the tower knight, so he's not ludicrously big.