Pokemon Black and White Gameplay Video

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Well that is quite impressive. Now all they need to do is animate the battle sequence to where it isn't paper cut outs beating each other up with random special effects and I would give the game a buy.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
All right, so is the video enhanced? Because the direct feed screens were much more Jagged.

Calumon:
Nintendo used Enhance Video!
It's Super Effective!

Berserker119

Dec 31, 2009
I've already committed myself to buy every game until I'm 30, so I'm getting it regardless of what it looks like. I think the 3D might screw things up a lot, though.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Looks a bit weird.

I can't see how that would integrate itself with the rest of the world or be consistent with other cities. If every city was like that they'd all be exactly the same.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
What's with that Hitler guy at the end? D:

Anyway, it looks cool but it's a shame they didn't actually show anything interesting. The only moving bit was just a character walking around and the battle was just a picture. The city looked cool visually, but not nearly as interesting as the old cities which looked worse but had a way better layout.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Am I the only one who hates how the games keep tilting the damn camera? It makes it so much harder to see trainers behind it! It's supposed to be fixed above you.

UnTedOne

Apr 13, 2010
Damn that show is weird.

So far this look good, even if all we've seen is a trainer walking is circles and a picture of combat

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Wow, they seem very excited to see a person walking around a Town, but I cannae say that I'm not a little excited myself.

Sworm

Mar 15, 2010
I know Pokemon rocks but am I the only one who felt that was a bit TOO enthusiastic? All we saw was some (admittedly nice) 3D effects and 2 new pokemon (or maybe even 1 new and it's evolved form)

GreatVladmir

May 25, 2008
Man, I wish all gaming shows were like there's, I'd atleast get a chuckle from hearing some boring 30yearold nerd taking bout how awesome Killzone 5000th is if he was wearing a crazy suit.

But that looks friggin cool man, might be the only new Pokemon game I'd get.