Pokemon Black and White Gameplay Video

Apr 28, 2008
Still debating whether or not I want the new series. On one hand I don't want to have to learn an ass-load of new pokemon, on the other I really love the games...

I'll see if the battles have been changes. Then I'll make my decision.

Phase_9

Oct 18, 2008
Zoroa is ADORABLE! I really hope they introduce a Light-Type, I felt like substituting Psychic for Light was a poor choice when they first introduced Dark-Types.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
It's cool to see what they're doing with it and I actually might like this change, but that video scared me... I really don't think I understand Japanese television.

PhantomCritic

May 9, 2009
This is actually quite a good change of pace for the DS, just hope the pokemon are a bit more animated during fights instead of what looks like cardboard cut-outs. Change is good XD

Those people were a tad over-excited, no?

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I really hope it isn't a gimmick. If I encounter a single invisible wall, I will write off the whole 3D idea for Pokemon. Otherwise, I can't wait.

Also, I'm going to join the others and say that we need more animations in the battle scenes. Either make the moves a little more personalized for each pokemon, or give them a great range of movements.

d4rkxy13x

Jan 10, 2009
I reeaaaaly don't like it. Having had 12 pokemon games, red and yellow included, I find the camera and the layout disturbing. The fact that the city is circular, that the character moved exclusively to the left and that the buildings were all similar has left me a bitter shell of an adolescent.