Pokemon Black and White: Who's your favorite Pokemon so far?

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I just beat the game this monday,

I still can't decide between:

Scolipede, Zoroark, and Haxorus

One is so awesome he doesn't care

Another is the Jockey from L4D2

and another looks like Garrus Vakarian if a pokemon

I plan to add them to my online team in one way or the other.

Nechti_Visara

May 1, 2008
InnerRebellion said:
I don't own the games.. hope to buy one today. Anyone want to tell me which has better exclusives?
I don't know much about competitive battling, but White has Braviary. Actually, I personally think White has better 5th Gen exclusives all around -- but worse other gen exclusives. So it would come down to whether you want the cooler ones before or after the National Dex.

I do support your decision of going with White. Even though I have Black. You can always transfer the older gens from things you already have, but there really isn't a reason you'd want a Vullaby over a Rufflet. that really is the best example braviary is so cool

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Nechti_Visara said:
InnerRebellion said:
I don't own the games.. hope to buy one today. Anyone want to tell me which has better exclusives?
I don't know much about competitive battling, but White has Braviary. Actually, I personally think White has better 5th Gen exclusives all around -- but worse other gen exclusives. So it would come down to whether you want the cooler ones before or after the National Dex.

I do support your decision of going with White. Even though I have Black. You can always transfer the older gens from things you already have, but there really isn't a reason you'd want a Vullaby over a Rufflet. that really is the best example braviary is so cool
That did disapoint me as well, Black City sounds much more awesome than White forest, esspecially with white forest litterally being a pot head zone (Talk to people there, its much different than the rest of the world)

But White DOES have the better 5th gen pokemon available, at least in my opinion.

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
I had to stop playing because every Pokemon I came across was so stupid looking I couldn't take it. After the second gym I still didn't have one pokemon that I thought looked cool. I'm rocking Pokemon Red on the actual cartridge and original gameboy now. 100x better.

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
KaZZaP said:
I had to stop playing because every Pokemon I came across was so stupid looking I couldn't take it. After the second gym I still didn't have one pokemon that I thought looked cool. I'm rocking Pokemon Red on the actual cartridge and original gameboy now. 100x better.
If you get a bit further in, some of the pokemon look quite a bit better. That said, R/B/G still have far and away the best pokemon.

I've got red on my calculator now, so there go my good grades :p

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Outrage, Earthquake, Crunch, and Rock Slide plus mine's attack is through the roof. He's been my tank.

C2Ultima

Future sovereign of Oz
Nov 6, 2010
Radeonx said:
Sazandora. I've created a team specifically for Sazandora sweeping, and it decimates pretty much everything.
Not to mention that I sweeped all 5 trainers of the Pokemon League with a level 70 Sazandora, which is a pretty nice job done considering the levels.
You basically said it all. Sazandora is amazing (I like Sazandora better than Hydreigon)

J4AZero

Feb 8, 2011
i don't have a picture...yet...but i've gotta say Victini it's cute yet totally evil the perfect combo in my book for a good pokemon...and by evil i mean powerful

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008

I called mine Vicky :D

I saw a flying squirrel Pokemon that looks like Pikachu's distant cousin. Needless to say I want one!

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009

Oh, Litwick! I don't care if you want to suck the life out of me, I want to give you huggles! <3

Sep 17, 2009
ReturnPostage said:
Krookodile looks pretty damn cool. I don't own the game, but I may emulate it if I get bored sometime.

-snip-
Crayzor said:
I'm quite fond of Joltik-Galvantula. Both are really cool looking, and Galvantula is a pretty strong part of my team.

-snip-
These

and

Ferrothorn, so cool. Odd that he learns mostly steel type moves and his main type is grass...

All three are currently in my team.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
MY favourite this time around is my Reuniclus/Rankurusu, Globin.

He's just so damned badass.

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
Lexodus said:
There are so many cool ones, this generation is great :D
Braviary is definitely one of my favourites though. It's fucking AWESOME.

Look at that badass ************. He'll wreck your shit and doesn't afraid of anything.
I spent a few seconds looking for a 'like' button for your post, even though I know there isn't one on the Escapist.

I haven't played any Pokémon since ruby, and my favourite back then was the typical ol' cyndroquill/the evolution up from that. I feel like an asshole since I don't even remember his name, or how to spell it ;-;