Pokemon: If you were one, Which one would you would NOT rather be?

Sorafrosty

Nov 19, 2009
I think I would rather not be Rattata; I guess I would be caught in the beginning of the game, trained until level 16 or something, and then put in a PC box, and forgotten... Forever. :(

IncredibleTurnip

Feb 27, 2011
The second little head on a Weezing. Mainly because Koffing seems like a terrible pokemon to be around. So not only are you a Koffing, but you are also phsyically attached to a bigger, stronger Koffing and basically get as much input as a mole.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
I don't know why people keep hating Ditto. I mean. They can have sex with ANYTHING. Now just think about that. *insert Gardevoir pic here*

I would hate to be a magickarp, They cant do SHIT. And yes I evolve into a massive Gyradoes but they are Water-Flying (Can't even learn most flying attacks so I don't know WHY :/). A fucking pichu could rape me then.

Xariat

Jan 30, 2011
rattata, they are the go-to punching bag of pokemons, its a fukken rat and is not special in any way.... at all...

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
Any pokemon in the new series, mainly because nothing there looks even remotely badass, they all just look so goddamn FUZZY.

Thatguyky

May 23, 2011
I wouldn't want to be a pichu... hurting yourself every time you go to shock something would suck.

Arrogancy

Jun 9, 2009
Magikarp. It gets no respect and evolving into garydos doesn't get it any credit. Besides that, any of the overly cutsie ones or stupid ones like shieldon.

The Becker

Jul 17, 2011
Thats like saying you wouldn't want to be slowpoke

OT: Farfetch'd or Sudowoodo, Sudowoodo only because trainers would be running around trying to cut you down

nklshaz

Nov 27, 2010
Lickitung. Imagine what disgusting things my trainer might make me do with peanut butter . . .

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
Xariat said:
rattata, they are the go-to punching bag of pokemons, its a fukken rat and is not special in any way.... at all...
This.

I mean really, they are honestly the most worthless pokemon ever.

They don't really have any cool attacks or powers, they have no useful or even interesting abilities/features (flying, swimming, shapeshifting,long tongue, sludgy body, etc), they don't evolve into anything more powerful or remotely better than what they already are(Raticate isn't much better), and no one truly gives a crap about them, not that you can blame anyone.

Sure, some pokemon may have stupid abilities or shitty side effects, but at least they're interesting in some form or way. Rattatas are just shit.

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
nklshaz said:
Lickitung. Imagine what disgusting things my trainer might make me do with peanut butter . . .
I've just had my very first computer spit take when I read this. You have made my day!

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Je Suis Ubermonkey said:
Magikarp

Imagine knowing you could be one of the most powerful pokemon in existence, then every time you get into a fight the only thing you can do is splash.
Solo-Wing said:
I would hate to be a magickarp, They cant do SHIT. And yes I evolve into a massive Gyradoes but they are Water-Flying (Can't even learn most flying attacks so I don't know WHY :/). A fucking pichu could rape me then.
Arrogancy said:
Magikarp. It gets no respect and evolving into garydos doesn't get it any credit. Besides that, any of the overly cutsie ones or stupid ones like shieldon.
Don't underestimate Magikarp man. He will wreck your shit:

I would second the rubbish pokémon. I mean, really Nintendo? Really?

Dragonforce525

Sep 13, 2009
Cubone.

*cue Simple Plan*

How could this happen to me
I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
The night goes on as I?m fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen me?

I'm kidding, I love that little skull wearing emo.

Probably Mew, it's this happy little Pokemon who looks like he'd love to play and dance with other pokemon, but Nintendo doomed it to a life of solitude by making it an exclusive to special events, man how lonely must my Cartridge's Mew have been?

*cue Simple Plan*

I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
The night goes on as I?m fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream