Pokemon Sun and Moon starters evolved forms may have been leaked.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
So an hour ago my mate send me this link
http://67.media.tumblr.com/bcc12df6a3fa497f6272564708f470d8/tumblr_o9xokxPkhZ1rhydo8o1_1280.png

Follow by this
http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/01/final-forms-of-pokemon-sunmoon-starter-pokemon-leaked-6042274/

Now this
http://kotaku.com/old-pokemon-sun-and-moon-leak-may-reveal-starters-evolu-1784703624

It seen a tad too much to be a coincident despite I usually don't believe rumour/ leaks right off the bat.

Who what do you guys think?

Honestly I think they all look good apperance wise! I swear they all better have good stats and move sets!

Owlett- It look like picking that one as my initial starter was a good call! Granted I was expecting it to look different when I read the first link but still. I can forseen some Archer related nickanmes.

Litten- Not as bad as I expect from reading the first link. Since it mention the bicep or stomach, I was expecting to be the heavy/ fat sot of wreatlers. Also I expecting John Cena related names now!

Poppilo- A welcome suprised! It's the first starter to become a fairy at its evolved form! I admit it has a certain charm to it. Way better than Ossawott evoled form!

So yeah I hoping these are legit!

Sonmi

Renowned Latin Lover
Jan 30, 2009
Weren't they confirmed legit due to being included in the Chinese leak a month ago that also involved the concept of Alolan version of Kanto Pokemon and the fact that there wouldn't be gyms? (Which were both confirmed two days ago)

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Scarim Coral said:
Pokemon Green Arrow confirmed. Whee!

As a side note, which version is everyone getting? I've been out of the game since Gen 1, not sure what I'm gonna do.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
AccursedTheory said:
Scarim Coral said:
Pokemon Green Arrow confirmed. Whee!

As a side note, which version is everyone getting? I've been out of the game since Gen 1, not sure what I'm gonna do.
At the moment there has been no reveal of exclusive Pokemons on which versions. My initial picked is Moon but only cos my mate said she is going for Sun at the moment.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Liking the look of the Archer Rowlett evo. And I swear to Christ, if that Litten evo is fuckin' Fire-Fighting again... :mad:

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Andy Shandy said:
Liking the look of the Archer Rowlett evo. And I swear to Christ, if that Litten evo is fuckin' Fire-Fighting again... :mad:
If that first link is true, then it's a Fire/ Dark eventhought it look like a wrestler. I guess that sketch of using the table on Pikachu is a dark move:p

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Scarim Coral said:
Andy Shandy said:
If that first link is true, then it's a Fire/ Dark eventhought it look like a wrestler. I guess that sketch of using the table on Pikachu is a dark move:p
Oh yeah, I figured that it is going to be Fire/Dark, but Game Freak does also have a track record :p

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
For the looks alone I gonna say that I prefer Rowlett, however I think it got the raw deal in terms of type weakness. It has 5 of them from the get go and one being 4 times affective (Ice). (Naming mine "Arrow", don't care if the TV show is shit I think is a great name)

Poppilo looks alright I think I would reset my game a few times to get a female one just because it is one of those pokemons. Knowing the internet I wouldn't google it's name with the google image filter off... Calling it now. In terms of type I think it got the best one of the 3 starters, Water-Fairy is known to be affective.

Finally we got Litten... Looks like Fire-Fighting, but it is Fire-Dark. Nothing to write home about, so I just gonna leave this here:

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
That Litten evolution has made my choice clear. I usually avoid the fire starter (twisted fire starter!), but that looks amazing.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Not gonna lie, ever since I saw these I hoped and prayed these were fakes. Knowing now that they could be very real, bugs me a lot. If this is real, my positive perception of their first forms will tank hard. Litten and Popplio's embody what I really disliked about Braxien and Delphox's design, becoming heavily anthropomorphic. I hate to be so judgmental about them, but just from first glace, they really disappoint me.

Rowlett's final evo (hopefully named Owahoot after Oahu) is the best of a bad situation at least. But I may be benching my starter in favor of really any other new Pokemon this time around. It saddens me to do that. I hope Pokemon Bank integration is available at launch.

I'll hold out hope these were early concepts that may have been cancelled. Gamefreak has gone on record saying they put the most time into designing the starters, and mascot legends of each game. Who knows how many designs they create during the process.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Hero of Lime said:
Not gonna lie, ever since I saw these I hoped and prayed these were fakes. Knowing now that they could be very real, bugs me a lot. If this is real, my positive perception of their first forms will tank hard. Litten and Popplio's embody what I really disliked about Braxien and Delphox's design, becoming heavily anthropomorphic. I hate to be so judgmental about them, but just from first glace, they really disappoint me.

Rowlett's final evo (hopefully named Owahoot after Oahu) is the best of a bad situation at least. But I may be benching my starter in favor of really any other new Pokemon this time around. It saddens me to do that. I hope Pokemon Bank integration is available at launch.

I'll hold out hope these were early concepts that may have been cancelled. Gamefreak has gone on record saying they put the most time into designing the starters, and mascot legends of each game. Who knows how many designs they create during the process.
I admit that Litten evolved form look very Digimon like as in very humanoid looking. It's just missing some armor or guns etc on it. Poppilo isn't too bad due to her tail and snot althought that standing up apperance is kinda humanoid.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
I swear to god if we get another fire fighting starter I'm gonna be really frustrated with the lack of variance. It looks cool as fuck, but that's gonna be the... third one? The other two are pretty neat. The siren idea is a good one

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
Elvis Starburst said:
I swear to god if we get another fire fighting starter I'm gonna be really frustrated with the lack of variance. It looks cool as fuck, but that's gonna be the... third one? The other two are pretty neat. The siren idea is a good one
Fourth one but its actually a Fighting/Dark type so its more a Greninja

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
PapaGreg096 said:
Elvis Starburst said:
Fourth one but its actually a Fighting/Dark type so its more a Greninja
Fighting/Dark with some fire moves instead of water? Yeah, I can get behind that. Shame it's kinda like the last generation, but... Yeah, could be neat

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
...I sincerely hope these are legit. I actually really like all of them. The original starters did nothing for me but I would want all three of them if these were their evolutions. This would make up for most of the sub-par new mon's that have been released so far.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
PapaGreg096 said:
How long do think an onslaught of R34 Popolio pics are gonna appear
If it hasn't already happened(which it probably has, given the nature of the internet), then I'd give it a week before it does happen, and that's being extremely generous.

Scarim Coral said:
Andy Shandy said:
No, I'm pretty sure that's just a table and not some special move, though the end result will still be pretty dark.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Jesus Litten evolution is like a Thundercats villain.
Are those their last evolutions?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Keep in mind that this is just concept art. We don't even know if they represent the approved designs yet.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Well, my opinion on this gen is not a secret anymore *but* I can dig the Archer-Owl.