Pokemon You've Trained that NO-ONE Else Trains EVER!!!

JDviewer

Mar 3, 2009
Here's some unusual ones that I used:
Gen 1 - lapras, amazing against the elite four.
Gen 2 - ampharos - had it since a tiny mareep, used it to catch legendaries.
Gen 3 - hariyama - ridiculus amount of health, gave it leftovers making it even tougher.
Gen 4 - roselia - couldn't find a stone to evolve it, but it had a lot of useful poison moves

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
moonic said:
Vist this site sine up and start earning free stuff:
http://consoles.freebiejeebies.co.uk/222698
Don't put that crap up here, unless you want the moderator wrath.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Vithma said:
Im sorry but no one and i mean no one trains a Tropius!
I love them!
They are amazing! (Ruby and sapphire)
sorry, saved my life against Wallace on my last Emerald playthrough, Sundae the Tropius, i'm normally against non-damage dealing moves, but see him use Sunny Day and you may aswel forfeit the battle there and then

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
My current team is Typholsion, Accelgor, Empoleon, Slaking, Mienshoa, Garchomp.

I doubt a lot of people use Typholsion, maybe back in Gen 4, but not in Gen 5. I mean he is weak, average Sp Attack, Low Defense/Sp Defense, above average speed. The only reason I have him is for Eruption. I doubt most people would grind Typholsion up to 74 for Eruption.

Accelgor, weak. Very, very weak. High Health and Speed. Average Sp Attack. Horrible... horrible Defense/Sp Defense. Doubt anyone would give him a second look tbh, but I like him, he hits fast, so I'm always guranteed the first shot.

Slaking, most people dismiss him because of his Ability, I make use of it, Slaking (holding Scarf) uses Giga Impact, 150 Base Attack, plus STAB, plus 20% from the scarf. One shot anything. Then you switch him out for whatever you want.

Mienshoa, most people don't give this pokemon a chance, due to level of evolution, but I love it. Drain Punch deals damage equal to Brick Break, and it also knows Acrobatics and U-Turn, so I can troll psychic pokemon. Really entertaining when I switch him out for Zoroark after.

Davichu

Sep 28, 2010
I trained up Shedinja. after yuo get past lvl. 40, you win nearly everything, being a that only super effective moves hit it, means you can just laugh at someone trying to use normal moves at you.

Recently in White I've been using Bisharp and Golurk, they both look sweet and they both are super strong.

I also used Slaking a lot, just because I had him shiny.

phoenixbeast

Apr 14, 2009
Marowak...Most people don't realize how great he can be...He was just average in Red/Blue/Yellow...But starting in Gold/Silver he can become one of the most powerful attackers in the game...Got the Thick Club which DOUBLES his attack stat...Add that to STAB Earthquake and I have a sweeper who in Soulsilver I could just send out and 1 or 2 shot ANYTHING...The only downside is that he is slow...

Seriin

Jun 4, 2009
During my most recent Platinum playthrough I boxed my starter and traded over a Corphish and Torkoal egg and used them. I've got those two on my White now and still use them on occasion. They aren't perfect but I still like 'em.

Hikaru CF

May 28, 2009
BELLOSSOM!

He was just my contest champ but now I'm putting him on the front lines of war to get him to lvl 100. He's on 67 now.

Petal dance is a beast.

Noyes33

Sep 6, 2010
I knew someone who would take a Magikarp to tournaments and beat everyone!! It did take a few other pokemon to use along with it. He was unstoppable.

tirone231

Jul 11, 2009
In heart gold, I got a Doduo on the Pokewalker, then decided to stick with it and Dodrio is now a part of my level 70+ team...it's hard to beat the glee I feel when having a Pokemon with no wings use "Fly"

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
interspark said:
come on! everyone trains Ampharos at some point! they're like the perfect electric type!
I'll be honest, I had no idea. Usually people stick to the Pikachu's and such, I never knew he was so popular. My previous post is redacted then.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
Sorry to double post, but I decided to dust off my old Silver version and I found out that I have a level 86 Igglybuff that knows Flamethrower and Thunder. I don't remember training that one. I now strongly wish I could transfer it to Black or at least SoulSilver.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Dunsparse is highly underrated as is Electrode, staic and one of the fastest pokemon in the game, along with his signature kamikaze.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Raticate
Level 100
Thunder, Hyperbeam, Blizzard + some random normal move
That thing dominated Yellow version

Adam28

Feb 28, 2011
I've had a Minum level 100 and a Pachirisu level 100, both trained up legit.