Police shoot (another) unarmed black man in the back 7 times

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

In Kenosha Wisconsin, Jacob Blake had broken up a verbal altercation and was trying to leave in his car when police grabbed him and shot him in the back 7 times, putting him in critical condition.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Is this nearby the part of Wisconsin with the police child rape dungeon?

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Ok, it’s 40 miles to Milwaukee, so the rape dungeon probably isn’t involved.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
A measured response could be given.

But honestly, after watching the video,

ACAB.
There's been measured responses for years. Speak to the fuckers in their own language from now on, maybe then they'll think twice before pulling the trigger or kneeling on a neck.

"Violence is never the answer" only benefits the people who can only be stopped by violence. Ireland and America don't exist because of asking nicely.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
For fuck sake. These people I swear are itching to raise tensions just so they get their jollies off. And that tweet is from a guy that appears to be fetishising a second civil war between "patriots" "christians" "anons" (seriously?) against all those dangerous lefties ruining their glorious idea of twatland. They are actually hoping for this shit.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
The fact that people are still arguing in favour of the police despite the mountains of evidence that prove the inherent problems within the system is downright laughable, seriously fuck the police and tear down the system, it needs to be restructured completely and not just in the USA, like everywhere.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I swear, certain cops just like ignoring certain things going on around them, and just want to cause trouble to feel better about their miserable lives. I let some of you guys and gals on a little secret. A few years from now, a friend from the corporate worlf told me how they would be soon getting rid of retirtment packages for cops with 5 years. So, these officers better start improving themselves and actually be fair to people, otherwise, that misery is going to triple or quadruple.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Hey now, clearly the man was """"""""reaching""""""""!!! Therefore putting your gun into his back and pulling the trigger was completely justified!!!

Don't worry about the five second walk to the van with the cops literally right behind him or the fact that a gun hasn't been found (yet, I'm sure one will mysteriously appear on scene in a day or two).

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Hey now, clearly the man was """"""""reaching""""""""!!! Therefore putting your gun into his back and pulling the trigger was completely justified!!!

Don't worry about the five second walk to the van with the cops literally right behind him or the fact that a gun hasn't been found (yet, I'm sure one will mysteriously appear on scene in a day or two).
Just as long as the local PD are given a good week or so to put their heads together and come out with the most reasonable-sounding version of events possible, I'm sure no-one will have to be bothered by a pesky manslaughter case.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Just as long as the local PD are given a good week or so to put their heads together and come out with the most reasonable-sounding version of events possible, I'm sure no-one will have to be bothered by a pesky manslaughter case.
On the plus side, last thing I read is that the guy has survived.

On the negative side, I'm sure they'll find a way to get him 50 plus years in prison because no one...turns their back on cops and walks away and gets away with it!!!

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
This is nauseating. The cops were called about some girls fighting. This guy just tried to do the right thing and break up the fight, he told them he was going to go get his kids and they shoot him REPEATEDLY IN THE BACK for no other reason than he didn't have time for their BS harassment when he was not a " suspect", not involved in the fight or the call and they have no reason to detain him in the first place. Watch..we will STILL have people attempt to claim it was his fault for knowing better to turn his backs to the cops when he is black and disobeying their harassment BS to take care of his kids.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
There's been measured responses for years. Speak to the fuckers in their own language from now on, maybe then they'll think twice before pulling the trigger or kneeling on a neck.
Wearing uniforms, carrying guns and going round shooting people makes them seem more than a little like enemy combatants, except soldiers aren't supposed to kill random enemy civilians.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
This is nauseating. The cops were called about some girls fighting. This guy just tried to do the right thing and break up the fight, he told them he was going to go get his kids and they shoot him REPEATEDLY IN THE BACK for no other reason than he didn't have time for their BS harassment when he was not a " suspect", not involved in the fight or the call and they have no reason to detain him in the first place. Watch..we will STILL have people attempt to claim it was his fault for knowing better to turn his backs to the cops when he is black and disobeying their harassment BS to take care of his kids.
Truly sickening. After watching a recent video of a white guy approaching cops with a knife, and their solution was to shout at him until they decided to hit him with a car to incapacitate and arrest him, I'm wondering what here merited lethal force in this poor guy's case, particularly with children so nearby? I'm just glad he survived and is in stable condition. Now, we wait to see how the police try to justify or dilute a clear and blatant abuse of force again.

7 shots in the back, and he wasn't even the reason they cops were there. Thank God ALL lives matter, amiright?

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Truly sickening. After watching a recent video of a white guy approaching cops with a knife, and their solution was to shout at him until they decided to hit him with a car to incapacitate and arrest him, I'm wondering what here merited lethal force in this poor guy's case, particularly with children so nearby? I'm just glad he survived and is in stable condition. Now, we wait to see how the police try to justify or dilute a clear and blatant abuse of force again.

7 shots in the back, and he wasn't even the reason they cops were there. Thank God ALL lives matter, amiright?
Just thinking about it makes me want to vomit. Seriously. He was unarmed and he wasn't even a suspect of any crime but yet they shot him anyways. Madness.