Polish Prankster Gandalf Stops Tram In Its Tracks

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Polish Prankster Gandalf Stops Tram In Its Tracks

Now there's a driver who really wants to beat seven bells out of a certain wizard.

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle, quick to anger, and really don't like Polish trams. You've got to hand it to SA Wardega - catchphrase "insane people are the best!" - he knows how to get a tram driver's attention. Mind you, if ever there's a driver who really, really wants to beat Gandalf to death, it's this one!

At least Gandalf had a few friends on hand to help out, if things got a bit fraught. This isn't the first time Wardega's gone playing in traffic; this time last year he tried out his Slenderman routine [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UTctsjAEOY&list=TLfLvVRku5nbin46WN-Vd6_Z4_88uVLibE], with about the same result. Good job nobody hit him, really.

If you've ever wanted to see what happens when this sort of thing goes a bit wrong, check out his Autumn Ghost [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJYWI4-zNFM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUdZwMpK-iWqCos46xPscDeg], particularly about 1.12 in.

Source: Wardega YouTube [http://www.youtube.com/user/wardegasa?feature=watch]

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
That got a pretty good laugh out of me, good way to start the day. :D

What really seals the deal is the rest of the characters that go running by.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
It's all fun and games until you realize that that's a major disruption for the Polish train services. This train'll get a delay, which probably leads to other delays on the same line, etc. I'd hate this guy's guts if I'd commute there, imagine missing an exam because of this nonsense.

But okay, pretty funny I guess.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
I like the way that you can see he is wearing black trainers. It is such a half-assed thing to do when you are risking your life by pulling a prank like this, it just makes it seem funnier. The rest of the characters running past also made it so much better.

The Slenderman one didn't really work out so well. I don't think he used it in the right situations. He should have tried it in the same way as the one where he hid in the leaves. Just standing between some trees with enough light to kind of see him.

At least this guy is better than that other one. He did things that were actually pretty bad, such as pushing people into water fountains and such.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
I think the most amazing thing about this is that he found enough midgets willing to dress up as Hobbits to pull this off.

I had a giggle.

UniversalRonin

Nov 14, 2012
I think that the Police Trainer one was my favourite. But this one did make me laugh!

Capcha: Safer Streets.
With this guy on the case? I believe so.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Cowabungaa said:
It's all fun and games until you realize that that's a major disruption for the Polish train services. This train'll get a delay, which probably leads to other delays on the same line, etc. I'd hate this guy's guts if I'd commute there, imagine missing an exam because of this nonsense.

But okay, pretty funny I guess.

Polish public services are usually well-managed, this isn't like national rail where a person being in a 200 metre radius near the train causes national disruptions.

Seriously, national rail sucks.

These guys are funny, and they have to have had some balls to do this, because if the police were involved, then things would've gotten pretty serious indeed(personal knowledge/experience of eastern european police)

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
LordJedi86 said:
I think that the Police Trainer one was my favourite. But this one did make me laugh!

Capcha: Safer Streets.
With this guy on the case? I believe so.
The Police Trainer one was great. The Slenderman one was awesome too. The driver that told him the police were on the way OBVIOUSLY didn't know who this guy was- I'd love to see how long his police record is, lol.

Also, obviously:

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
10 posts in and nobody has yet posted The Quote
Really? I'm disappointed in you people.
All of you :mad:

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Legion said:
The Slenderman one didn't really work out so well. I don't think he used it in the right situations. He should have tried it in the same way as the one where he hid in the leaves. Just standing between some trees with enough light to kind of see him.
I thought the best Slenderman one was where he stood staring at the trams passing by. That would be scary, a blink and you'll miss it event going by on the train.

Demagogue

Sperm Alien
Mar 26, 2009
Not even going to watch the video... this isn't the type of things people should be promoting... As Adam Jensen said... if this happened in the US someone would be dead most likely. There are funny jokes and then there are stupid irresponsible jokes. This is the latter. But alas... any idiot with a video camera can become a star on the internet now days, because media outlets will pick up the story.

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
This guy makes so much crazy stuff in my own hometown (2 minutes walk from my house on one occasion, when he was trolling police as Spiderman), and yet I miss it every single time. God damn it.

But that's the first hand. The other one is - yeah, I would be pissed if I was late for work, because this guy decided to play Gandalf.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Somehow I just cracked up when he just stands there bonking the bumper with his staff.

To be fair, it is a bit of a dick thing to do, all of this, but I laughed nonetheless.

Cabamacadaf

Mar 17, 2009
Demagogue said:
Not even going to watch the video... this isn't the type of things people should be promoting... As Adam Jensen said... if this happened in the US someone would be dead most likely. There are funny jokes and then there are stupid irresponsible jokes. This is the latter. But alas... any idiot with a video camera can become a star on the internet now days, because media outlets will pick up the story.
I agree, this isn't funny, just stupid.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
Not terribly funny. I mean, impressive cast line up. BUT he is disrupting business for the tram system just for a few laughs. So I can not approve of this level of stupid.