Poll: 7year old child charged with Sexual Assualt. Is this Sexual Assualt?

101flyboy

Jul 11, 2010
Clearly not, but this highlights one of the main reasons why physical bullying continues. Because the abuse kids and parents of these children are apprehensive in defending themselves, knowing that it could end up in them being the ones who are given punishment for doing so. This just shows me just how far reaching the culture of bullying extends.

DracoSuave

Jan 26, 2009
DarkRyter said:
That's not sexual assault to punch someone in the dick
It is.

It is unwanted contact to a sexual organ. Yes, kicking someone in the groin IS sexual assault. The fact that it's violent rather than non-violent is not a mitigating factor. In fact... it will likely escalate it to aggravated sexual assault.

Being a 7-year old child protecting himself, however, IS a mitigating factor.

Burntpopcarn said:
Okay, seriously, what the hell? I ought to whack whatever dumb prick who made that shit up over the head with a lead pipe! Punching someone in the crotch isn't okay and i understand the whole "keep your hands to yourself" rule, but he was being bullied, so of course he retaliated, and FYI punching someone in the nuts ISN'T SEXUAL ASSAULT! RAPING SOMEONE is sexual assault!
No, sexual assault is any intentional unwanted sexual contact or contact with sexual organs.

If someone gooses you and you don't want that, it's sexual assault. If someone punches a girl in the tit, it's sexual assault.

Sexual assault is not confined to rape.

Is it assault? Yes. Is a sexual organ involved? Yes. Ergo: Sexual assault.